38yr Old over 10,000 Hairgrafts in One Session - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been wearing a hat for over two years now...

I have been wearing a hat for over two years now and was just tired of having to wear a hat and just was not happy taking my hat off. I would not even want to go to parties because of me having no hair. So i decided to go go see Dr. Bolton after many months of researching online for the right doctor and speaking personally to a patient. I hope this will help people on their decision on getting a transplant after seeing my progress as i will be posting every week.

Suture line

2 months update

2 moths have passed i feel the baby hairs. have been taking 1% propecia / finistride as directed by doctor. i think it is a bit thin. have gotten i think patches from hair shock but see many hairs developing in between the longer growing hairs. at this stage i am still hopfeull as i do not see much difference as i keep looking at it everyday in the mirror but do feel very little hairs coming up and they look and feel pretty thick so lets see next month at the 3rd month where i will be posting another pic.
Dr. Brett Bolton

Great and courteous staff and the doctor was very professional and explained everything to me in detail. I will be posting every week to show my results.