Breast Augmentation with Strattice

Dr Revis, has to be the best plastic surgeon I...

Dr Revis, has to be the best plastic surgeon I have met. I couldn't be more pleased with his work! He absolutely exceeded my expectations. I went from 700cc silicone to UHP 800cc silicone with strattice. He fixed the bottoming out, capsule removal & terrible scars I had around the areola area. From the initial consultation "via email" Dr. Revis
Was very professional in answering my questions and he knew right away what issues I was having just by looking at the pictures. He is super down to earth, he responds directly to your emails himself which is a nice touch. This is my 5th breast augmentation. ( four from other surgeons) I wish I could have found him sooner. It has been 6mos now and my breast are symmetrical, very soft, and positioned right where I told him I wanted them. He has a great eye for detail and it doesn't take a lot of explaining for him to understand what you want. Trust me, you can't go wrong choosing him as your surgeon.
As an out of state patient, he and his staff made my commute so much easier and I knew I was in great hands the moment I met him in person.

I've had almost a dozen consultations in Minneapolis & around the states from other surgeons and they've told me that "they would never be perfect and to live with the way they were"

Today, I can proudly say they were wrong and I'm so grateful that the "twins " are actually identical now.

Thanks to Dr. Revis for making it all better. He's a true artist! Other than God there's no one who knows how to bring the beauty to breast better than him.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

An exceptional surgeon! A true artist. Dr. Revis Has truly exceeding my expectations