3rd BA - Implant Exchange Etc - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I got my first BA in 2005 when I was 19. I am...

I got my first BA in 2005 when I was 19. I am 4'11" I WEIGHED about 90lb and went to a local dr in Orlando. I didn't have any experience and just went with what my dr recommended. He did 250cc saline implants over the muscle. I was about a 32C. They were pretty great until I had 2 children. After my 2nd child my boobs had engorged to about a DD and I loved the size but obviously went back down to a C cup and I had a capsular contracture so I decided to get them redone. (I started working out and gaining muscle in 2012 and weighed 115) In 2013 I went to a dr in Coral Gables and we decided to switch to Silicone and do a beneli lift. I came out of surgery with 450cc and 480cc. I was about a 34D. I was never happy with my results and my left boob sagged a lot! My nipples were two extremely different sizes and just everything about them I hated! The funny thing is is that I had a consultation set with Dr. Revis before I had surgery and was just too impatient. Big regret! I am now 2 weeks PO with Dr. Revis. He gave me 750cc and 800cc saline implants and corrected my nipples and sagging with an internal bra. I AM OBSESSED with them! He is literally The Boob God! Lol I could not be more happy!! He is amazing!!!!

20 days PO

Still a little swollen. I never had much pain at all just a little pressure (especially right after waking up and going from laying to sitting up) I now only feel pressure where the internal bra is on both sides.

Picture from my 1st BA (2005)

Here is a picture from my first BA. 2005, 250cc Saline above the muscle.
I HATED my gap but they looked great in a bra.

3 weeks PO

3 weeks PO

PRE-OP Feb.10, 2015

PRE-OP Feb.10, 2015
Day before surgery with Revis!! I will add an after when the irritation from the steri-strips go away!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Revis and his patient coordinator, Alexa are amazing! He is the biggest sweetheart and such a humble man! By far, the best Plastic Surgeon I have ever met! I Will continue to go to him over anyone else! I am so very thankful that he was able to fix me and help me! He is perfect! Lol :-D