Best Ever FL

I haded 3 very bad BA and the last one was the...

I had 3 very bad BAs and the last one was the worst I ended up with lots of complications. I'm a very persistent person but I came to a point that I was in apathy about my breast and was very unhappy about them.Untill one day my husband encouraged me and I found Dr. Revis on-line, many wonderful reviews on just breast implants forum and results on his web-site and I knew he was the one. When I meet him it was confirmed. Extremely professional, knowledgeable,friendly,sweet and had a beautiful smile. He told me how he could fix the problems in a way thatIi had zero doubt and that was wonderful. I felt safe,and calm and knew I was finally in excellent hands. His staff is great, the hospital super clean the nurses were like my mother lol..I did it and now I have these beautiful breasts that I can't believe it every time i see myself in the mirror. He corrected all the problems. The results are truly more than I expected. If you are reading this, I wrote this for you. Because I want every woman out there looking for a BA to have what I have and get it right for the first time. Yes I'm a Revis girl forever!

Details about my procedure.

I had a breast augmentation revision on 9/30/13,for bottoming out,corrected my nipple ,one was a different shape then the other.He corrected by doing a Internal Bra Procedure placing the implants sub muscular with Mentor 800 cc Silicone gel Smood High profile. I'm very happy with my results.

Pictures of before and after

My favorite person

Dr.Revis !!!! I just came home from a walk in the beach and love it more then ever bikini season. The people reactions ,admiring my boobs i call them my twins , I did for me but still nice . I just want to add some pictures of 8 months recovery it takes a whole year to get your final results.

8 months recovery

New pictures

new pictures

23 months up date

My husband and I still in love with my twins, it's truly a dream come true. Next month will be 2 years and Dr. Revis did an amazing job I love how he placed the implants and with the Internal bra they are secure.. They look the same almost 2 years later , on he's site a pacient before and after its 10 or 15 can't remember right now but still impressive the same she has a tattoo on her arm its under the revisions with the Internal bra , so I should have this babes for while they feel and look very natural, they don't feel any heavier than my 515, I'm extremely happy with the size, They look very sexy and lots of cleavage but I can hide them when i want too. Don't go by cc but find a picture of a size that you would like. BRAS ,BRAS oh gosh very important to support with extra larges, I use bra to sleep, wich I never knew or wore before that is necessary with breast implants. After lots of shopping and lots of returns I fould the perfect bras for me . My favorite bras is Freya good support and for the gym Panache and Enell for cardio. I've been pleasantly surprised so many girls been using my boobs as their dream boobs I would never believe if someone had told me that years ago. So you see DREAMS can come true. HIGHLY,HIGHLY recommend DR. Revis.I'm posting some self pictures because I have a few girls waiting . My hubby will take some more. My only " complain " is my husband can't keep he's hand of them,he's like a paparazzi always taking pictures. THANKS DR. REVIS YOU ROCK

Requested picture

The dates that Realself posts it's not accurate I had my revision on 11/30/13 , just to clarify some things the girls are asking me, my breast lift was done 10 years ago by a different doctor he's deceased , It was perfect but the scars didn't turn out so pretty I wanted a scar revision when Dr. Revis did he's magic on me but it couldn't be done at the same time with the wonderful internal Bra, I still want that done at some point. Dr. Revis did the incisions around my nipple , I can't believe it can't see them at all, it's amazing !!! I do want to get the nipple touch up by a permanent make up artist I fould a excellent one in my area over 30 years experience because some areas I lost the color of my nipple. My breasts still in place the internal bra is awesome but I'm on a bra 24 / 7 I miss being able to sleep on my sexy night gown. But I looove my breasts. Dr. Revis you rock !!!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon