31 Years Old. This Will Be my 4th Revision. This Time with Dr Revis! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi ladies! I'm 31 years old and will be having my...

Hi ladies! I'm 31 years old and will be having my 4th augmentation with the boob god Dr Revis! I am from Georgia and flew to Ft Lauderdale today for my pre op. Surgery day is in the morning! I'm currently with Sientra gel implants size 575cc moderate profile. I'm switching out to saline 900-950cc with the internal bra! I'm so excited and will continue to update :) Dr Revis was even better in person than I could have ever imagined! So patient, never felt like he was rushing me on and seemed thrilled to give me the look I want!

3 days post op

So today is Saturday and my surgery was on Wednesday of this week so it's been about 3 days! I got to the hospital at 8am and was called back about 30-45 minutes later. They put me in my bed and I had to remove my clothes and wear a gown. Dr Revis came in and marked me and went over again in detail his plan for my operation. He left and shortly after I was given my IV by the nurse and anesthesia came in to talk to me. A little while after that they said Dr Revis was ready for me so they gave me something sleepy in my IV and that's the last thing I remember. I woke up with a very dry mouth of course. The nurse gave me some apple juice and saltine crackers. I asked my mom what size he gave me and she said 955cc in the right and 975cc in the left. I'm not sure exactly how long I was there but I felt fine and was ready to get dressed and head back to our hotel to sleep. My mom helped me get dressed and they wheeled me down to our hotel shuttle. The pain has been stronger than any of my previous augmentations from the internal bra but the meds help and it isn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. That was the only part I was really worried about after reading others reviews on the pain from the internal bra. I can handle pain pretty well but I also stay on top of my meds and wouldn't recommend anyone trying to recover without pain meds. The worst of the pain for me was a burning, pulling, heavy sensation.
The next day I had my post op appointment at Dr Revis office. He said they look perfect and to send him photos one week from my surgery date. We left and went straight to the airport. Flying home wasn't bad at all. The flight to Atlanta was 2 hours and then I had a short connecting flight to my hometown which was about 30 minutes. I slept most of the time since the pain meds make me drowsy. I've been home in bed recovering ever since! I will be happy to answer any questions you ladies may have about Dr Revis or the surgery in general. I will update again at one week post op :)

Before Photos and Wish Pics

2 weeks post op

Love them so much and already feel like they have been apart of me all my life! Dr Revis is the best out there!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Revis blew away any expectations I had before I met with him. He listened to me, looked at my wish pic photos and knew exactly what I wanted. This was my 4th augmentation and I finally feel like I'm getting the boobs I've always wanted. He is so nice, funny and caring! My mom went with me to help me during recovery and she liked him so much she had him do a consult on her while we were there. He basically read her mind with the look she wanted. She was so thrilled and paid a deposit and will have surgery with him in January! Go see this man! He's a true blessing for those that have hated their boobs for so long. He will make you love them again!