26 Years Old Finally Getting the Breasts I've Always Wanted!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Over a month ago I had a breast revision done by...

Over a month ago I had a breast revision done by Dr.Revis and I consider it being one of the smartest decisions I've ever made . I had significant bottoming out and a huge gap between my breasts from a different surgeon a few years back . It really discouraged me from spending another dime on a surgery again .. however ,After seeing photos of other patients and contacting Dr.Revis through emails , I saved up my money and I made the trip from CO to get my surgery . During my consultation with him he made me very comfortable and rest assured I would get the breasts I wanted .. I've always loved the look of big fake breasts but my old ones were far from that look .. We decided on 1000cc saline implants that were under the muscle . Being that I'm 5'10" , the 475cc saline implants I had were extremely small on me . When surgery day came around I was extremely nervous just because I'm a baby when it comes to hospitals but , when Dr. Revis came in to mark me up his smile and great attitude made me feel way less scared and actually happy and excited for what was happening . I will say the next few days were pretty painful but when I was allowed to see them I was just the happiest person ever ! I'm still the happiest person because finally I found a surgeon who gave me EXACTLY what I wanted . I have the best boobies ever and will definitely come back to him !!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

He was there every step of the way !