BBL with Doctor Pane at Strax, Ft. Lauderdale

I've heard several horror stories about this place...

I've heard several horror stories about this place and was very hesitant at first to come here but I have finally decided to just go with it! Dr. Pane not only performs surgery at Strax but at several other locations in Florida. He has many years of experience and I have not read 1 bad review on him. The day of my consultation he was very kind and answered all of my questions... I had a really good vibe with him so I set the date! One thing I am concerned about is the amount of CC transferred he mentioned 700 I think that's too little.... How many CC did you guys have transferred?? Thanks!

Pre-Op

I went for my pre-op on Friday and they called me today with results! Everything was great so now I'm super anxious/excited!

Update

Tomorrow will be a week since my surgery! I'm still a little sore and have a lot of bruising and swelling. My butt today feels like it's about to explode! Lol not sure if I should massage it or not.... Still have not sat down I was told to wait at least 10 days but I'm pushing for 2 weeks.

When did you sit down after BBl?

I've seen online one week-two weeks and doctor told me 10 days. I don't want to sit too soon and mess it up!! How long did you ladies wait to sit after BBL? How did you like your results?
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon