33 Years Old Former Athletic Shape in Need of Lipo. Fort Lauderdale, FL

I wasn't going to write a review but my family and...

I wasn't going to write a review but my family and friends felt as if I shouldn't let things be without sharing my experience at Strax Rejuvenation. I was excited because at the time I felt I was going to go through with something I've wanted for years and sadly, I DONT SEE ANY RESULTS!! I called and sent pictures asking why wasn't there any changes but I was told to wait because results don't show at time for up to a year. Well here I am almost at a YEAR! Here's my whole story... After I researched my Dr, I called and booked an appointment with Dr. Pane. I placed my down payment and flew to Miami. No sooner than I landed, I get a voice mail from my scheduler saying that my surgery location was changed to another facility.

Upset because after spending a nice amount of money, I now had to change my reservations and plans at the last minute. I still decided to go through with it because I've already took the time to fly down. When I get to Strax, speaking to the nurse Martha made it all worthwhile because she smoothed everything over and apologized for the inconvenience and gave me a complimentary compression garment.

Next, I received my pre surgical instructions and get ready for my surgery at 1 pm. When I arrive at their Boca Roton location, I get the news that my surgery time has been bumped (without being called first) due to another patient and something called "Dr. dues" or something like that and I'll have to wait another 2 hours or so. I was given the option to walk around and view the city... Keeping in mind that I haven't eaten since midnight. I thought this was HIGHLY unprofessional but I had no other choice so I waited until they called about an hour or so later and returned to the facility.

When I got back there, the surgical team was really nice and comforting. Dr. Pane doesn't talk much so if you're wanting someone to inform you of the processes then pic another surgeon. I made it clear that I wanted all fat from my back, waist and stomach removed and I was told that it shouldn't be a problem. When I was awaken, I was told they didn't have much fat to be removed so I'm thinking Great... it went better than expected. Sadly,.. I STILL have back folds and fat. After speaking with other doctors, they feel that it was getting later on in the day and my surgery was rushed. Now I'm 4,000 out of money and have to plan another procedure.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pane seemed nice but too quiet. He wasn't informative at all.