(Augmentation & LIFT w/ 485cc submuscular silicone implants) 32 Years Old, 2 Children (Ages 13 & 3) Both Breastfed - Folsom, CA

Ahhh!! Where to start... I was a teenage parent at...

Ahhh!! Where to start... I was a teenage parent at the age of 18. During my first pregnancy I gained over 100lbs and went from a 32C to a 36DD!! I lost 70 lbs over the years then got married and got pregnant with my second child at the age of 28 (plus more weight gain) ha! After weight loss again, I was a 36D. My breasts have gone through some major weight gain/loss/nursing and I disliked looking in the mirror at these deflated balloons! So after 10 years of saying I was going to get a lift and implants, I finally did it!!! BTW I'm extremely allergic to adhesives so I had no tape/glue after my surgery!!

6 days post op picture

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaufman is a top notch board certified plastic surgeon with amazing skills and he also has the credentials to back up his highly skilled work. He has a wonderful team who are incredibly professional and will meet and exceed all expectations. After researching surgeons all over Northern California for over a year, I kept coming back to Dr. Kaufman's work. The moment I consulted with him, I knew he was the surgeon for me and that I would be in great hands! I am beyond pleased with my results and I hope the healing process will continue smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman!