36 yo, 5'7", 120lbs, 415ccs, HP, Silicone, Nursed 4 Kids, Runner, Folsom, CA

36 year old, nursed four kids for a total of...

36 year old, nursed four kids for a total of almost 5 years. Couldn't fit into an A size bra & wanting to regain the fullness lost due to nursing in my pre-kid figure. Also wanting to look more feminine & fitting into clothes & dresses!
Dr. Kaufman was very patient with all my questions and concerns. His bed side manner is very attentive and proactive. He performed my BA three days ago and I cant be happier with the results even though they haven't even dropped. I was nervous about sizing but the Vectra 3-D images & sizers helped my choice. Went into surgery with 380+ cc & gave Dr Kaufman ultimate say on how many ccs. I am only 3 days post but am so happy!! I went into surgery trusting his expertise to size me correctly gave me all the peace I needed. So glad I trusted him!! He filled me with 415cc on each side. Perfect!

Before & After pix

Went from not even filling an A cup to 415ccs right & left HP silicone under the muscle. I am also a runner & was avoiding the side boob rub that would potentially interfere with my stride. But I trust my doctor & his expertise so so much!! HE IS THE VERY VERY BEST in the business!! He only took 25 min in my procedure & minimal blood loss, zero bruising & chose the very perfect size I desired but that would still be in proportion to my small frame. So so sooooo pleased with him & his amazing staff!!! Naturalresult.com

Before and after pix

After 415cc

Day 5 Post-Op

Sitting very high but the pain is almost completely gone!! Amazed at how quickly I have healed. Great to wash my own hair, very gingerly on day 3. And again today was able to do everything on my own & attend to some of the needs of my kids. My husband has been super amazing & so attentive. Would not have been able to do this without him!!! We just had our 13 yr wedding anniversary two days before surgery so it was like a fun gift for us both! I have to make a concerted effort to stay down or do minimal work as to not bust a stitch or injure myself.
Folsom Plastic Surgeon