Voluma for Nasal Libia Folds - Flushing, NY

I have really deep nasal libia folds and I was not...

I have really deep nasal libia folds and I was not happy with radiess at all. I had 2 cc of radiess injection in March 2014, and it looked like most of it went away in 2 months! The doctor told me it is still there, but since radiess is injected deep under the muscles, it does not show as much. So I waited for 8 months and went for voluma instead.

Voluma injection didn't require anesthesia, well it did hurt a little bit when the needle first went into my skin but it wasn't too bad. It did cause some swelling, but not as bad as after radiess. It also caused less bleeding compare to radiess. I should have done this sooner!

So far it's been almost a month and the result looks great!

Touch up after one and half years.

It has been almost one ama half years since my voluma injection and my nasal folds ate showing up, so I went back for one syringe of voluma

Day 2, not a swollen but still bruised

a week later, swelling and bruises went away.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Cui performed radiess injection on me couple of months ago and this time he insured that voluma does not need anesthesia because it has lidocaine in it, so it'll numb my face as he injects it. He also insured that it would not swell up as badly as radiess. It was actually faster with a lot less bleeding! The entire procedure was done in 20 minutes!