37 Years Old 4 Kids.. Trying to Re-event Myself. Florida, FL

I have not had my procedure done yet but so far I...

I have not had my procedure done yet but so far I am happy with the customer service that his staff provide I have referred 3 other ladies from my home town to this place and they feel the same way I do. I'm looking forward to getting this done. Keshia1979is my other post there you can check out before pictures. I will add my wish pics in a bit ladies...thanks it's been real

Lessbthen 2 weeks

All is paid for except $990 & $25 for them to do my Fmla paperwork which was weird to ask me to pay for that but oh well.. I'm ready to get snatched.. I got my flight there already booked did not book a return flight becuz I don't know how much help I am going to need.

Im here Tampa bound yall !!!

I cannot believe it's a day away. I am cleared and all my paperwork is finished. I got my script and now it's a waiting game.. I am literally looking it in a good way. I am so ready to get this show on the road. I'm at the recovery house And when I tell you this lady (stella) is amazing she really is so far so good.

I have arrived to the flatter side

Hello ladies I am out of surgery... I am in and out I fell asleep talking on the phone.. No pics at the moment. . I think the procedure went well he extended it on one side for sure. The doctor was very short with me he did not have patients. I was upset because I was told I would be getting Lipo as well and did not get Lipo my main concern was my bra line and stomach I plan to work out in the future to fix the bra line of that don't work out,than I'm going to spectrum to get Lipo. I'm not in a whole lot of pain my tolerance for pain is pretty high tho. The lady house I am at is awesome let me tell you she made a big fruit salad for me she makes these awesome smoothies for me she is bery patient . if your in Tampa Florida then she is a lot cheaper than staying at a hotel and you get food and transportation!!!

11 days post-op

I am feeling fine and to be honest I was feeling better, after the first week. I still have swellen. I am still walking hunched over a little bit thinking it will get better within the week. I have plans to get Lipo to my upper back and flanks area because the doctor didn't do it with the tummy tuck which is all that I didn't like.

DEALS

DEALS ON FLIGHTS ,RENTAL CARS , VACATIONS FOR THE FAMILY AFTER YOU GET THAT WORK DONE AND HOTELS... CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE AND YOU CAN EVEN BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS TO YOUR SURGEY LADIES
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I was able to get Miami price for Tampa due to my dates and his availability. Which worked out perfect for me. I understand he is a busy man although I have not spoken to him directly he has a very great team of staff that go above and beyond (esther ) and (rosa).