Upcoming Surgery Still Debating on Size. Florida, FL

I'm so excited/nervous/terrified/happy haha! I'm...

I'm so excited/nervous/terrified/happy haha! I'm currently 5'5, 130 lbs, a small B/large A cup. I had my consultation 6 months ago and I will have so many more questions for my pre-op appt this Friday! But last visit we discussed 390 cc or 490 cc. My PS said that would put me at either a large C or a D cup if I chose the bigger size. I am looking to be a full C cup and it was suggested to me by a friend who worked in plastics for years that a 390 may even be too big. We will see....I don't remember him giving me any specifics on the type of implant like gummy bear, tear drop, high profile, etc......he just suggested silicone and going under the arm. I've been going back and forth about silicone bc I'm still reading horror stories about women who end up sick from them.....but I've spoken to plenty that have never had any issues and had them 10 plus years. Will keep everyone updated along the way!