Hoping for a Life Change - Fayetteville, AR

I am 51 years of age. I have had large breasts my...

I am 51 years of age. I have had large breasts my whole life. I know my size isn't considered large to some, but for my frame they are. I am 5' 4.5" tall, weigh 132 lbs, and am small boned. I now wear a 32 DDD. I have been a runner for many years. I have experienced the usual back, shoulder, and neck pain in addition to other widespread pain. I have been on pain therapy medications for a little over a year. It has alleviated all but the pain I feel is resulting from very dense and heavy breasts. As I have gotten older, they have become more bothersome, physically and mentally. I have 2 letters of recommendations from doctors and am hoping it is enough for insurance to pre authorize coverage. I have a consultation with a PS on August 10th. I will update when I have more information. I am very, very modest, but I hope to post some pictures as well. I know pictures have been very helpful for me and feel I should do the same. If I know I will get to have the procedure, I will post some.

A Little Nervous!

Well, tomorrow is my first consult. I am a little nervous and a lot excited at the same time. I hope my insurance will cover my procedure, or I will have to wait till next year. I'm so ready to have this done! Wish me luck!!

On Hold

I have decided to use a surgeon that doesn't accept insurance. He is supposed to be very, very good. I will be waiting until May of 2017 to give me time to save money. It is going to be hard to be so patient, but look forward to when that time comes! In the meantime I will be checking up on progress of those I have read about on here. I will post my story when the time comes.