First Kybella Treatment - Fall River, MA

After tons of research and lots of nights laying...

After tons of research and lots of nights laying awake wondering if I should go through with this or not I finally had my first Kybella treatment yesterday with Dr Babbitt and Christina DeVincent. All I can say is what a waste of time laying awake nervous and scared! It is NOT as bad as what I was expecting at all!
My appointment was at 4:00 and i was in my car driving home by 5:00!
First I was taken in a room for pictures and to be marked and 'tattooed'. I applied an ice pack under my chin for a few minutes and then Christina came in with Dr Babbitt and she started the injections. She would gently squeeze/pinch under my chin while she was injecting the Kybella and it was not bad at all! A tiny pinch here and there in sensitive areas but totally tolerable.(and i HATE needles) I had 22 injections and it was over fairly quickly. By the time we were almost finished I felt a little sore on the side where she has started but it only felt like a bruise from being pinched which was weird because she wasn't pinching hard. We finished and I felt a little numb or like my jaw was full or heavy. It was a strange feeling but not painful. We applied some more ice for a couple minutes and went home.
We drove home for about 20 minutes, and then I started to swell after a couple of hours and noticed a little bruising but still not much pain besides a bruised feeling but only if I touched it.
I felt fine! I fed my kids(they're always hungry), did homework with them(ugh) and got them to bed(yay!)
and had no problems at all!! I didn't need to take anything for pain or swelling and went to bed and slept just fine all night!
I woke up in the morning with a little more swelling looking like a pelican but not painful at all. A little bruising on one side but nothing too crazy!
I have a few pictures but they didn't come out that great I'll still try to post them.
Anyway so far my Kybella treatment has been great! I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Dr Babbitt and Christina DeVincent if you're looking into having this or any treatment done!!!!
I'm excited for my next treatment and the end result!!!

Day 2 after Kybella treatment

Today is the second day after my Kybella treatment and I still don't have any complaints at all!
I'm a little less swollen today and I don't have any pain at all. I do have the numb feeling under my chin area but i don't realize it unless i touch it. The bruise is still there and really hasn't changed much.
I dropped kids off at school and ran into people I know and didn't get any questions or weird looks so that's a plus! I didn't really stand around too long either just in case.
Still no regrets!

Day 4 update

Swelling and bruise is much better. Still no problems. It feels like it's getting more firm now like it's not so jiggly.

Day 8

Everything is a lot tighter now. I can still feel the swelling a little bit when I look down but I feel like it looks like it did before I got anything done. The bruise is completely gone and I'll definitely be having a second treatment after I get my arm lift next month!

1 month post Kybella

Everything has been fine. I had a few lumps that everyone else gets under my chin but they weren't noticeable to anybody but me. I can only feel two small ones now and they seem to be getting smaller every day. It's tighter under my chin but I know I will need another treatment to get the look I'm wanting. I still recommend getting this done if you're thinking about it. Totally worth it!
Fall River Plastic Surgeon