Finally Got 2 Moles Removed on Face - Fairfax, VA

I had two moles removed right above my lip by Dr....

I had two moles removed right above my lip by Dr. Centeno. I am extremely happy with the outcome and my overall experience with Bitar Institute. I had received a consultation about removal of the moles from a different plastic surgeon a few years ago and was told that having them removed would look worse. However, I had the stitches removed from Dr. Centeno/Bitar Institute's procedure today and the result already looks so much better than having the moles did. The staff at the Fairfax location were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The Fairfax office is beautiful and in an excellent location. Dr. Centeno did an excellent job and kept me well informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend him for mole removal or any other procedure one may be considering.

Pictures of mole removal above lip before, after, and swelling

Picture update. Mole removal is a very simple process. Upper lip mole removal causes swelling for a couple days, so just be aware of that. The picture is of the worst of the swelling. I was never in pain during surgery, after surgery, or the recovery period. I'm not kidding when I say 5 days after surgery it was like I never had a giant upper lip mole. I used neosporin to help the healing.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Centeno did an amazing job on my mole removal. I am so happy with the result and how I was treated throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Centeno for mole removal or any other procedure one may be considering.