Suspected Rupture of Silicone Implants, 30, 6 Years Old - Exeter, GB

I have an appointment on the 24th August, to...

I have an appointment on the 24th August, to discuss a possible rupture of my implant on my left side.
I am a very active person, so when my left side under my arm pit started stinging a couple of months ago, I assumed I had just pulled something doing pole.
But it comes and goes so I've made a doctor's appointment with my original PS so that we can discuss my options and figure out if anything is wrong.
I first got my implants 5 years ago, after spending a long time feeling ashamed and upset about my 32AA breasts. I had received a lot of criticism from people around me for a number of years,and I constantly felt undesirable.
So after a horrific break up with my first boyfriend I decided to get breast implants, he had always made me feel bad about having a small chest and routinely cheated on me with big breasted women and after dating a string of guys who said they liked me "even though I didn't have boobs" I felt very low.
So I talked my parents into helping me get a loan, then found a doctor nearby that could do the procedure. I found Mr Devaraj online after emailing a couple of other doctors and he just seemed so genuinely nice that I met with him.
Everything went very smoothly from there and I went up to a modest 32B which is what I had asked for, but the boobs didn't fix my self confidence (I know shocking) but at the time I was young and I thought that I would instantly feel good about myself.
For a good year after I felt just as bad, I hated them and even went back and complained at poor Mr Devaraj, who took it all really well because he is a great Dr and I've always felt bad about my behaviour.
I met my current boyfriend around the year mark after getting le boobies, and he's really been the turning point. He's helped me love myself for who I am and supported me going through counselling, he's just been amazing. Time and the right people in your life really do make all the difference.
So I made my peace with the boobs, I've gained weight and gone on contraception since having them put in, so they have ballooned from the 32B that I was originally to the 30DD/E that I am now (I also got properly fitted hence the band change.)

So after a couple of years of feeling happy about my BA and just feeling good in generally, after growing in myself and just a month ago paying off the loan in full. I realise that the pain I've been feeling isn't just a muscle pain it's deeper.
Haha life always has a funny way of surprising you, so I've spent a while looking at all the reviews on here, and coming to terms with the fact that I might have to be natural again, if they are ruptured I'm not getting them replaced. It's just not worth the worry and money I can't afford to keep replacing them.
I am nervous for the 24th but come what may I know it's going to be okay in the end.

Went and saw my PS on the 24th

Which was a while a go now and after feeling my boob and doing a couple of tests. Said he suspects a silicone bleed as there is definitely hardening on that side.

I was going to wait until I could get an MRI on the NHS but it's pretty screwed at the minute so everything is taking 4X as long. So I had a talk with my boyfriend and we are going to save and look at getting them removed early January next year.

All booked!!

I'm really excited booked for 13th February 2017. So I get a little more time to prepare and save money. I cannot wait to be small again I'm so sick of these things. Especially now that I've made up my mind I just want them out and it to be done with.

All done 13th February!

I'm pretty tired and battered but I feel okay. First day I felt really good but I think I have pushed myself to much the last day and a half. I guess I just need to rest more and I'll feel better.
As I am just relaxing I decided to upload some photos before and after. I was an 30 DD/E not sure what I am now and I don't care I am free <3

Mr Devaraj is a fantastic doctor I had a great experience with him and would recommend him to anyone.