Amazing After One Visit a Concaved Acne Scar on the Face is Gone! - Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Dr. Rapaport your technique is brilliant and you...

Dr. Rapaport your technique is brilliant and you were given two very gifted hands!! I could not be more satisfied following my procedure and the rapid results. I had a depressed acne scar on my cheek which I wanted removed, as I am a New York Corporate Sales Executive, who is among people on business appointments all day long. Following my consultation with Dr. Rapaport, the rapid procedure of Subscision and Needling, which initially was thought to be required with two visits, was completed after one visit, one procedure. The concaved scar on my cheek is Gone - completely Gone! I would have done this years ago if I could have ever imagined the immediate results. If you have an acne scar on your face, an indent or depressed scar, which you want removed, do not hesitate to secure a consultation with Dr. Rapaport. Request he gives you the identical results as Regina M. I now look in the mirror with the brightest smile, highest sense of self esteem, that the scar which once was, is completely removed from my face. Thank you Dr. Rapaport, you are Magical!
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Rapaport was very compassionate, thorough and quite confident in the procedure.