Size Revision - Englewood, CO

I had a breast augmentation back in July 2012...

I had a breast augmentation back in July 2012 through Boulder Plastic Surgery with Dr. Hartley. I went with the decision of the silicone gel and just size to fill my current cup size at the time. I went through the crazy rollercoaster of if they were big enough or not. Just this past April I made the choice that due to me not being happy with my first augmentation it was time to revise. I had a consultation back in 2010 with Dr Buford, in which I now regret not going back to the following 2 years later, but this time I made the right decision. Dr Buford is an incredible surgeon, he was very helpful and attenative into knowing exactly what I wanted, needed and was looking for. I have to say this experience was entirely different and such a great experience more than my first time. All the staff at Beauty By Buford are very genuinely nice people. I felt comfortable in every aspects of my visits. I upgraded my implant size from 500cc to 800cc. I was nervous about going under again and the healing process, but Melanie and Astrid were right, it truly was a walk in the park the second time around. But if I could compare my first experience to my last with Dr Buford, I would recommend anyone to him. From my consultation to my surgery day to my post op check ups I've never felt so cared for through my journey. The staff at Beauty by Buford were sure to follow up with me before and after my surgery. I can also say I am so happy with my results they turned out exactly how I wanted them. Thanks again Dr Buford, Astrid and Melanie!
Denver Plastic Surgeon