After 12 Years Decided to Get a Breast Implant Revision - Englewood, CO

Twelve years ago i decided to get a breast...

Twelve years ago i decided to get a breast augmentation. I had two young boys at the time. I breast fed both boys and after that my breast seemed to be gone. I heard about Dr. Buford through a friend that had breast augmentation. I had my surgery Jan. 22, 2004. The entire staff was helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe. The day of my surgery, I was a little nervous. Dr. Buford was very professional and let me know exactly what was going to happening during surgery. The day after surgery was painful and hard to move around. My pain meds worked very well. I was able to stop taking them three days after surgery. I was back to work five days after the surgery. Dr. Buford made sure that my breast weren't to large for my body frame and not to small that I wouldn't be happy with.
I did the breast implant revision because I felt I didn't have the fullness anymore. That surgery was amazing. The recovery was even more amazing!! I had surgery on Friday and was out and about Saturday!! The nerve block (again) is the best!! Dr. Buford listened to everything I had to say. I knew what I wanted out of this surgery and he made it possible. I will refer him to everyone that is looking for any cosmetic surgery.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buford cares about his patients concerns and answers all of your questions. Made me feel comfortable about my decision and talked to me about all my options.