BBL & Breast Lift

Having BBL and a breast lift with Dr. Salama on...

Having BBL and a breast lift with Dr. Salama on November 1st. Definitely a tad nervous as this is my first plastic surgery ever. I haven't met the doctor yet. However, his staff has been very professional and personal thus far. Cynthia is very informative and will answer all your questions. Get Salamafied.

Wish Pics

Looking to Switch Dates-

Hey there looking to switch dates. May need to get my prom levels up more. Surgery date is November 1st with Dr Salama. Looking to switch with someone for following week. November 7th or 8th. Email me if interested.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I haven't met the doctor as of today. I will meet with him a day prior to my surgery and again the day of the surgery. I'm located in DC and the surgery is in FL. So far the office has been very informative and professional. Cynthia is truly amazing. She will spend hours discussing options. Honestly, she is one of the main reasons I decided to stick with Dr. Salama after we spoke. Being new to the plastic surgery world and being nervous about everything in excited-She made me feel at ease about options that the office offered. She is very personable and knowledgeable about the procedures. I'm just hoping all goes great. Right now I'm trying to lose 20-25 to be at 160lbs for the day of surgery. Currently doing Atkins healthy plan. Any advice is welcomed.