66 Yrs. Old. Facelift - Edison, NJ

I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror!...

I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror! I had huge deep crevices under my eyes, jowls forming, and an awful turkey neck! I am so very glad I had all this corrected. I feel refreshed and much younger now. I still have a young lad in college and didn't want to feel like his grandmother. I sure don't now! I receive many compliments all the time which also makes me feel so much better about myself and so much happier too!
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so very happy I found Dr. Miller! He helped me look and feel so much better about myself. The first time I met Dr. Miller, he made me very comfortable and trusting. The information he gave me at the consultation and his answers to my questions caused me to make my decision quickly. These things take some time, but the results are amazing! My face is so much better than I ever imagined it could be! All those terrible bags, wrinkles , and saggy neck are gone! I highly recommend Dr. Andrew Miller.