Cabral Barbie to Be!

I am a Single 30 years old mother of 2 Beautiful...

I am a Single 30 years old mother of 2 Beautiful kids. I plan to get bbl from lipo of arms, back rolls, belly n inner tighs. I don't know yet what doctor I will go to. It will surely be either Duran, Yily or Baez. I used to look great but after having two toddlers that are ten months apart, my body looks quite different Now. I no longer go to the gym. I keep eating late bcoz of my work schedule. It is time for a brand new me. I have not requested any quote from any1 yet. I will do that this upcoming week as i need to do more research. I would love to fly down there on the 11th of april, have my sx on the 12th and come back to brooklyn on the 19th. is my time frame realistic? I really want to know if i will be able to go back to work after easter. I am tutor elementary kids.That is the only time i have to get this sx done. If not i will have to wait for mid july. That will be complete torture. i have read many reviews that were so helpful Into narrowing to these 3 great doctors. However i got to choose one. I need a huge projected butt and a tiny waist. I am quite concerned with the fat absorption. Any thought beautiful ladies On how to make sure my butt doesnt lose any of its grafted fat? I certainly dont want to go back for round 2. My pre-op butt is big i just need it a lot bigger And my upper body is a mess with 2 big rolls. I will post pics as soon as i can. I would like to get some intake on what recovery house is ideal n affordable. If any1 wants to buddy up with me so we can split any cost. Im very down to earth And will be helpful to any1 in any way i can. I will update you guys as soon as i get my quotes my pre- op measures and pics. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Feel free to shoot me a message if u have any question.

Doctors's Info anyone?????

I need to get quote from contreras, duran, yily and baez. I would be very thankful if any of you beautiful ladies can send me their info. I want to get my sx done on the 12th of April as it is the only time off that i have until August. Someone plz help me!!!!! How do i get their undivided attention in order to get response with a quote.

Butt wish pics

These are my Butt wish pics. I can be unrealistic at times. I will be happy if my results can be a bit closer to these pics. however i prepare my self if the outcome is not ideal.

Waist wish pics

I want my waist to be tiny. I wany my belly well scraped up. This is how I want my belly to look like.

More pics

I'm crazy with the pics. Dolls forgive me. Some more as follows:

pre op pix

I got somewhat of a foundation to work with. I will post some more as soon as my sister can take them so i can.send them out to get a freaking quote. Im not excited at all as i dont even have a quote yet. Smdh. I need to get it 2gether.

Crazy Start.

The longer my sis took to come over my house and took out my pics so I can get my quote, the more anxious I get. I am highly frustrated right Now. I dont have any quote amd i want sx in april. Its gping to happen. Oh yesssss it will. I will end up my review tonight with that optimistic tone. Good night beautifil ladies. Muuaaahhh ;)

First Quote from Contreras

Hello beautiful ladies,
I just got a quote from dr Contreras for 2700 for bbl. He did Not elaborate much
Just a reply with 2700. It is my first quote from.emailing duran, baez , yilly and robbles. I don't Know what to make out of that. Please I need to hear your thoughts on contreras. The price is so low. I don't know about that.

I cant believe my eyes!!

Ok ladies I have been talking with contreras via email. He answeted all my questions. There were Surprisingly immediate responses. I had quickly made up my mind and decided that I would go to him
So it has been a bit hard must I say to get post op pics Concerning his craft Thus i googled him and all I have seen are negative reviews. NBC had gone to his clinic with camera and it was not in his favor. He had 5+ death under his belt. I'm so maaaad. I now got this massive headache. All these blogs heavily criticizing women who go to dr for sx as if we have a death wish
Wtf? Im going to stay off line for tonight. My headace wont go away
Duram yily baez better give a quote. This ish makes me go crazy:(

Some positivity on ContrerAs

I'm sorry I promise myself to go to bed but could not do it. I needed some positivity on contreras. I read painla and gottahaveit. These 2 beautiful ladies look great. There was nothing to complain about. I just gotta be extra prepped up before I get sx done by anyone To minimize my risk of complication. A bit of a relief....very miniscule.

Anyone wants to switch date???

I can't get a quote from yily ot duran. I got one from robbles. She is talking about a tummy tuck. I don't need a tummy tuck. Its protruding but its not out crossing the street. That scares frightens me
Uh no I'm not getting any tt. I neef lipo let's see what happens when/ if duran ot yily answer. I'm going to try almonte but I fear not getting what I want smdh. I will not go all the way to dr and come back witj my butt looking nearly the same. I want monster butt. This process drives me crazy. Its start To get into me nowww:(. Any1 help . How did yall get a quote from duran or yilu? Any1 wants to switch date. Im shooting for april 12Th or 11th.

waiting to lock up sx date.

I have spoken to yily n she has been very responsive. Im determined to go to her for either april 10 or 11. I will lock my date at the end of this month. I notice that her prices are very different, they have gone up!!! I am going to add up Breast augmentation as well
For an extra 1200 why not? My quote is 3800 i will add up arms n breast lift with implants. Thus my total will be 5300. Im a bit excited. I dream about having big breasts lol. I have seen lots of great yily reviews. I noticed lots of ladies will be yilified next month so im anticipating their result. Im going to my doc this weekend to get all the scripts taken care of. I will lie to him and said that im going to florida for lipo otherwise no prescription. Im not trying to hear any negativity towards my sx. If not i will switch doctor.

$250-$300 DISCOUNT

Anyone going to yily on the 11th. Please let me know. There is a discount of 300 if more than one is having sx on the same day. I need to know before locking my date. Lets save some $$$$

y so many different quotes from yilly same procedures??????

Is 3800 what yilly normally charges for Bbl??? I have seen different quotes for the same procedures. Can any of you ladies explain to me this fluctuation?

contreras post op

Y is it so hard to see contreras post op Pics ????All these ladies talking about going to him n then u hear cricket. No follow up.

im baaack!!

I had a major set back but now i want to go forward, any1 knows which doctor got availability for december?

time to plan my december trip

So i did not get my sx as planned..something more important got in the way. I ended up spending the money on non necessary things. Im more determined than ever. Im disgusted with my body at this point. Ive gained weight. That means bigger butt, more rolls and fat arms. I dont mind my butt getting bigger but looking at my back rolls and arms i feel sorry for myself. This is yet my worst summer. Im so body conscious. Im always wearing a cardigan, i cant even enjoy spending time outdoors with my 2 toddlers. I use to look great before i got kids. 3 years later im a whole new person. My kids are 10 months apart so i never really got time to recover. Im just ready to have my sx done at the end of the year. My date is set with yily for the 18th. Im a bit skeptical with yily because i notice that she doesnt really graft too much fat when one already got a butt. I dont know about that. I emailed duran to no avail. I guess im going to contact Contreras, baez, almonte and see wassup with them. I want a smooooooooth back, small arms and gigantic ass. I dont care how fake it looks, its paid for. The volume diminishes anyway once the swelling is gone so i want all the fat into my buttocks. Do not talk to me about naturale looking buttsss. I am paying for one that i dont have so Give me what i ask for, after all iiiimmmm paying for it. Besides i wont go through that much pain to end up being unhappy with my results. Moreover there wont be any round 2 for me.

Cant stop tninking about my future bawwwwdy lol

I just want to be able to walk around naked. I loooove backless dresses. I think its sexy. I cant show my back at all. I have this love affair with my body. I love being naked. I want to be able to go to the beach and feel good in my bikini. Im happily divorced so i dont really need to consult no1 for a second opinion lol. I dont think ppl will notice since my butt is a bit big to start off with. If they do oh well i gotta tell them the truth to get them off my tail. Im getting tnis done for me. Like i told my sister: "its either you support me or you dont" now im going to bed. I need to start planning my budget. How much i gotta leave with my cousin ( the sitter) for the kids, i want to go on the 16 and come back on Christmas eve. I am spending christmas with my kids. How much for recovery house? For emergency? For tickets? Ohhh mannn here i go again. Gotta get it done so i can stop looking at women's butts. I dont really care for breasts. I like them small but one never knows, i need to be in the least amount of pain.

I need Help

Anybody want to inform me on how they got a hold of Duran without paying another person to do the work. Im ready financially and my sister promised to stay by me for 8 days watching my kids at no cost. I need help on what to gather and how to prep up my body, Anyone sister out there that can help me i would be forever thankful. This procedure is overdue already.

I NEED CABRAL INFO

I am so ready for this surgery like mentally and physically ready, I got my money ready, It is just a matter of getting an approved date by my boss. Can someone please send me Dr Cabral Info? I want to go during the week of thanksgiving. I would be really thankful for that. I am tired of coming on this site and my booty is not done.

FINALLY

ANYONE GOING TO CABRAL AROUND MAY 25? BETTER YET ANYONE HAVING SX DURING LAST WEEK OF MAY. I NEED A BUDDY! A SERIOUS ONE.PLEASE INBOX ME.

Surgery booked for may 25th.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up with me. I'm scheduled for May 25th with Cabral.I bought my ticket last night. Any thoughts on the best recovery house with certified nurses. I'm starting to freak out already. I got 2 little ones. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

Time Drawing Near!!!!!

I'm starting to panick.the more I think about it. I gotta go to the doctor to check my hemo. I have not been to thedoctor for so long cabral did not give me any prescriptions jasmin wants me to but the medecin over there for 700. I'm not about to spenf all that on medecines alone. ughhh.

Getting my clearance n my first hemo test tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get all of yily script from her n some percocets for the massage. I want to go through this sx like a breeze . I go to work the next day. I'm dreading that day. Its becoming more real. Luggage is shipped. I'm excited nervous scared all into one.

Paranoia in 3...2....1.

I work in a small office. Everyone is sooooo noisy. I just purchase my tourist card today. I'm feeling so good about the whole trip. Tell me why one of my coworkers started talking about bbl. How fake ppl can be. How her and her aunt were making fun of her cousin who just had bbl because her butt sits so high it's so big its"like a big elephant"in the room. Blah blah blah. I'm just sitting here at my desk rolling my eyes while doing my job. Then the white dude jumped talking about fake butt, liposuction, bootlegs doctors death etc. It was not something I wanted to hear. What are they going to say when they see me. My butt is big already but how will I hide a gigantic ass. I wear suit every day except for friday. I can't just cone to work in a maxi dress n cardigan. I just called my sister in the conference room because I was so uncomfortable. I don't know how I'm going to react once everyone starts to notice. This coworker went on and on. I said to her" well whatever make ppl happy it's no big deal plastic surgery is normal in my family, I have lots of cousins who get things done at vanity Fair on Florida ...Its very affordable it's no longer something that us exclusive to celebrity it's lime putting on braces" ...with the most serious face. Lmaooo. Omg please give some advice on how to handle the office gossip and to cover my big butt when i come back from DR. I don't think I am built for the aftermath.

Does Anyone Have The List of Meds that Cabral Prescribe?

I was wondering if anyone can give the list of medications that cabral prescribe. I would like to get them in here with my insurance. Time is drawing near. I'm already thinking about the aftermath , how am going yo adjust upon my return.

In Need Of Serious Sx Buddy

I will be in Dr from may 24th to May 31st. my surgery date is may 25th. Finding the right recovery house is like writing a bio300 lab report. it makes my head hurt. if anyone has any advice/invite...please send them my way. thank you guys.

Booking recovery house is as hard as choosing a surgeon.

Sitting on my couch on a Saturday afternoon trying to book a great recovery house while my little ones are watching tv. My choices are as follows
Princess RH
Serenity RH
New Life RH.
Any1 has any input based on experience, pleas feel free to chime in. At this point I'm just going to stop asking for a roommate for No1 has really come forwards. It will be nice to have a buddy but it is what it is. I'm a bit stressed out solely for the fact that I am going to send my kids for 10 days to Florida with my sister. The expenses are something. I know I'm going to cry at the airport. Omg. My kids are all I have. They are little ( 3 and 4, 10 months apart) but they are my best friends. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I dd not even tell their dad. I just dont want to hear the negativity right now. I want this surgery to be over already. Smh.

Clearance doctor appt on Madison Ave

I have a doctor appt for clearance at 1pm. I missed the first two due to work schedule. I'm not going during my lunch break. I really hope all goes well n I get cabral meds prescribed. That will save me some money since I want to invested in massages. I coming back home after 6 days so I want the maximum number of massages. This is my only times off fir the year and I can't stay out for long and I want my summer booty. Its either now or next year. Im just getting my supplies. I would like to get a faja up here but I don't know what size to buy. I currented wear size 8 in pants. But the size varies according to the brands so I'm mad that I can't get a faja up here. I pray that my hemo gmiss above 13. I've only been taking my vitamins. I did not do anything extra besides incorporating spinach and sometimes liver into my everyday meal. We will see. Thank you to all the sisters who have commented and replied to my review. Thank you for those who have documented their journey as well.

Cabral prescription

The doctor did not prescribe me any fucking med for my Dr trip. She raised her eyebrows like I said I was moving to jupiter. I wanted to really curse her out.

Negative response for meds

This is how it basically went
Me-- I want to get a clearance for im having surgery at the end of the month.
Doctor-- sure, your ekg was great, I will call you on Tuesday to give you the results.
Me-- why did you collect 4 tubes of blood. I just wanted my hemo read. Why am I giving urine and blood samples?
Doctor-- oh we test for everything in order to give you clearance? What kinda of surgery are you having?
Me--bbl
Doctor-- what's the medical term for it?
Me-- Brazilian butt lift
Doctor-- medical term?
Me--you want to hear some Latin terms??? Some um is ae . I dont know any other term doctor. I know it's liposuction n fat grating to the buttocks
Doctor--okay ..ask your surgeon. Your butt is already big. You can work out.
Me-- Ignoring her comments i said" will I be able to get my post sx medications prescribes that
way I can get them with my insurance?
Doctor-- let me see your list? Wait what state will you been having your sx?
Me--actually I'm going to Dr
She raised up her chola eyebrows n put her skinny hands up "hold up"
She got the doctor in charge of the practice on speaker " am I allowed to give clearance for Dominica republic sx"
The voice said we do. At that moment I'm staring at her all pissed off.
Me-- here is the list while dropping the paper on the table.
She looked over it and said "oh thy are in spanish. Oh no I got it ...you could get most of them...............over the counter except for the augmentin.
Me- can I get a script for that with some percocets. I have low tolerance for pain n I heard those lymphatic massages are no jokes.
She looked at me and nearly fainted.
Doctor - we have only 754mg augmentin n it is used to treated pneumonia. We don't gave any 1g. That is too much. Why would he prescribe augmentin? Well I font know I'm not a surgeon but yea I can't give you any narcotics because the government Blah blah blah.
I heard nothing after that. I grabbed my paper n walked out.
I called my sister and the elevator to vent I was so upset. She wasted my danm time. I was late for work for over 1 hour bcoz I was waiting for soo long ar the doctors office. Now I only got a week to get this shit In other. I only have some arnica 3 maxi dress 1 neosporin in my suitcase. I was avoiding packing at the last minute and that is exactly what is going to happen. I may have to get the meds in Dr.

Stressing before surgery already.

I'm going to "florida for vacation". Now tell me why everyone at the office wants me to bring them a souvenir. Tf??? This particular lady asked me to send her some pics of me enjoyon myself in the sunny state. My lie is already catching up to me.
My boss came out of nowhere today and obligated me to sit in his office every tuesday starting next week. I work at a non profit and everyone basically has their their station from the accountants to the consultants. It's an open space with numerous cubicles. My boss'office consists of a room with 3 desks. Why now he requires that I use a desk in his office every Tuesday instead of staying at my station. Im not lIke this. How the hell am I going to hide my surgically enhanced behind? Things just keep getting awkward. I have not even had surgery yet.

Surgery is A Risk No Matter where you go.

Having surgery is taking a risk no matter where you practice it. People who have surgery in the states are so eager to bash others who choose to do it in DR. I just came accross this article while at work and thought that I posted it here. This lady just died on the operating table while having surgery in florida. Here is the link

8 days away

Going home from work. I don't know I'm scared all of a sudden bur I want to keep a positive mind. I don't know. Next Tuesday at this time I will done with surgery. Omg it's surreal. I don't know how to act. I pray everything goes well. Omggggggggggg. I'm not even fully packed. I'm going to buy my Boppy pillow over weekend. I will bring some chips, some canned soup, ensure energy bars . I won't starve. I'm very selective. I will be pissed of if I get served some bad tasting food while I'm in pain. Omggggggggggg I'm really going to Dr. Please God stay with me.

2 Days Away

Like I previously stated I'm like a big ball of confusion. I'm excited and sad. I'm not going to see my kids for more than a week. That never happened before. I did not get a chance to get my compression socks online. After 2 attempts the post office returned it along with my safety lock to the merchant. Target only has men sizes so I'm just going to take my chance at those local phamarcies. I'm tired of eating beets carrots n spinach. And all these pills... I want this to be over. I want to go back to my regular one a day vitamin. I went from 164 to 180. .my hemo is 13 2. I was really expecting much more. I could not let go of my morning coffee, that can be an explanation. Cabral just texted me to bring some percocets. My pcp would not prescribe me shit. I just want this sx to be over already. I gotta pack my kids'suitcase as well. Happy Sunday to you all.

Surgery went well

I got my surgery done yesterday morning. My fingers are swollen..I just want to inform everyone that I'm okay. I dont recognize myself. Cabral did his thing. My waist is non existent I got hips to die for and my bum Is just huge. All the girls at the recovery house are surprised. I'm the only one who went to cabral at the recovery house. Most of my roommates went to Almonte. I got one Duran who spoke so highly of her and one yily patient that did not have a good experience. My butt feels like cements. My arms are still bleeding. I will update with pictures later. Cipla nurses are so fucking lazy. I cried all night. They let me lay on my bed full of blood. My so called over night nursed fell asleep m snored so fucking loud. The bed was soaked im blood. my face my hair I was crying. I never prayed so hard in my life. God is real. Cabral had more than 10 girls cleared for surgery. Everyone was surprised. Some girls have attitude. I kept a positive mindset and I was nice to everyone. I made sure I was the first one. I stayed until 9:45 the night before to get my ticket for surgery . I was at the administration registering for surgery before they opened the next day. I was very aggressive. I did not want to be 5th or 12th I wanted to be the first one and I made it happened. The 3rd floor was swamped with ladies that were cleared for surgery.

Recovering is hell!

This Recivery road is no joke. There are 7 girls including currently at new life recovery. The customer service is excellent. I'm the only one who went to cabral. Most of the girls went to Almonte Munoz n yily. Everyone said o took a huge risk. Well I'm grateful for everything. I've been walking. Today I feel a lot better..maybe it's the arnica pills n tylenol combo. However whenever I Lay down its impossible to get up. Like my skin is pulling away from my body. I gotta leave on Monday . I'm just going to the ER to get the drain removed. The food is good here. The hospital beds function, ac wifi on fleek. Massiel is a sweetheart. All you gotta do is press on the buzzer. Cipla is another story. That's for another day. I was able to take some pics today. My hands were not as swollen as before.

Round 2 in January

I'm pleased with my result. I forgot to get some boobies. I thought my butt was going to be bigger considering that it was already big. It felt like the same size. My waist though!!! I love my new hips and my tiny waist. I just need a bigger butt and a nice pair of breasts with that said, I'm already packed. I know what to expect now. I'm just shopping for a doctor now.
Should I go with carnal? So many things to consider !!
He did delivere however he charged me 4200 when his quote was 3500. Faja (120)was very expensive and the arm garment (40) were not helpful... I need a revision on my arms. I did not see him in the OR. There were 10 ladies on that Floor that morning of surgery.i caught maxillary sinutisis. I got back home just in time. I was miserable. I was not prepared for the aftermath. I went to 3 doctors just to find out that the anesthesia had done to my teeth. I was taking so many antibiotic and nothing worked. I had to go to a soecialist on 59th st just to hear"Oh you were lucky" the anesthesia was not properly administered, it went through your teeth" it was crazy. Carnal did not see me before I left. Someone else Checked me and pulled out my drain because his lobby were swamped with clients. There was no where to seat. I was ordered to buy the heparin before boarding the plain. I bought it downstairs and asked a random nurse to give it to me. It prevented blood clot so I had to get it before going to the airport. At my recovery house, everyone was a sweetheart. I wish to have the same staff for my second round . They made me laugh. I was a big baby.everyone including the girls were sweet. We shared lot of things. As a Cabral client I looked the best out of everyone. Most people went to almonte, there were 2 yilys and one Duran. Now I gotta think about who is the best fit for me.
Carnal, Durant, Baez or others? My homework will soon begin.

4 months 8 days pic

I had surgery May 25th I don't wear any faja. I had bbl with carnal. Everyone said I needed tummy tuck but cabral went with Lipo and it was a success. I have 2 kids.

ROUND 2 WITH YILY- BA +BBL

I am going for round 2 with Yily. I shot her an email asking for a quote not too long ago for April 11th. I went to new Life Recovery. The service was good, sweet staff. I may end going back there again. Anyone know of a great recovery house. I am not too fond of yily breast. Anyone knows of a doctor who is really good with BA and BBL? Thanks.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Cabral will be my surgeon. He has been very responsive via what's up. I changed from yily yo cabral for numerous reasons