I Am a RN Who Wants to Continue to Take Care of Myself; Look and Feel Good. - Fort Myers, FL

I am a RN with a masters degree certified in...

I am a RN with a masters degree certified in Quality Management (no one knew this). I had cool sculpting done by Kris Mitchell, CE. CME. at Dr. Ralph R. Garramone's office in Ft Myers FL.
I learned something really important from her during my RX. I learned that treatments are 60 minutes. I had prior treatments at another facility beginning with an "R" in Ft Myers and my treatments were only 40 minutes. I also learned that massage at the end of the treatment to the area was imperative for optimal results (I did not have massage at the other facility). More importantly, Kris made me feel very special; she was very knowledgeable and I felt that I was in good hands. Kris is very proud of working for Dr. Garramone and enjoys his stellar reputation in the community. I spent over 2 hours there and I never felt abandoned. Without a doubt, this is the place to go.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon