Drum Roll... Salama is it!! - BBL, Breast Lift (BA), TT, Full Body Lipo - Duran, Cabral, Yily, Salama, Cortez? 2015 Hear I Come!

Hello Barbies! First time posting, long time...

Hello Barbies!

First time posting, long time Stalker.. LOL

I live in DFW area in Texas. I am the mother of 2 children. I am 5'8 "tall and weighs 215 pounds.

I had a deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in June 2014, which was caused by me taking birth control pills. I do not take birth control pills more cannot anymore. I was on Coumadin for 6 months, but I'm not taking any medication and I'm back to normal.

I wish I had the following procedures performed.
The lumps removed from both breasts
Breast lift (I may want implants, it all depends on the type of implants)
Lipo fat from under my armpits
Aggressive full body liposuction
TT
BBL

I have a lot of cellulite on thighs, what can I to do for this?
FYI- Several years ago I had ancillary breast tissue removed from my armpit, I took pics of each so you all can see what I'm working with. I also have residual breast tissue which has to be lipo'd.

I prefer to stay at the hospital and not at a recovery house because of my past blood clots. I'm not sure if that is an option. Do you guys know? I have been unsuccessful with getting in contact in Duran and Cabral. Yily contacted me within 2 days of my initial email and asked for pics.
I'm thinking real hard about Salas in Florida too!
My health and life is of most importance! and I need to go to someone who understands that.
Now ladies, will all said, who should I go to? I am a plus size and I want to go to someone who is skilled in dealing with my body type. What/ Who do you recommend?

How can I get in contact with Duran and Cabral.

I have uploaded pics that I took this morning. Brace yourselves it "ain't" pretty.

Oh, I may want to get dental work done as well (2 implants). Any suggestions?

Smooches and be well :-)

Yily, Robles, Salama, Quote - BBL, Breast Lift (BA), TT, Full Body Lipo -

Hi Dolls,
I wanted to share all the responses I received from Yily, Robles, and Salama in Florida. I will uplod each response separate as the replies are pretty long.

I forgot to mention I have Fibroadenomas in both breasts. I told all the doctors that I would like to have it removed.
I wanted all to know that I received a quotes. I will be posting all the details that I received.
Yily- I sent her my questions in Spanish and i received a reply within 48 hours.

This is email I received from Yily "Thank you for contacting the office of Dr.. Yily Santos.
Our team has been busy preparing for you a surgical package, practically all included !!
It's so you do not have to worry about many details and have everything insured via us. We're going to occupy, not only in this phenomenal change in your body but your accommodations and your care, things that are critical to a successful recovery.
Then we will send you a quote based on the procedures you want to make and how long you need to stay at home after surgery. We have also included relevant information on the procedures required and as the important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read the message and do not hesitate to approach us if you need additional information. We look forward to helping you achieve your dream body.
Please read this complete message before you send your questions, you may find the answer in the information provided below.
Consider: -
1. Delete areas such as the armpits, arms, crotch, gill, the liposuction procedure does not change the price.
2. The necessary liposuction to the BBL. Here's how to transfer fat is obtained.
3. This message also explains how to book your surgery date. Please read all information.
4. We do not offer group discount.
5. If you do not does not change the price BBL.
6. The questions were answered surgery to people who are already confirmed for surgery with a date and a deposit sent.
7. It is recommended to come to the clinic the day before surgery to make the analysis of place.
8. Each patient should have a companion with whom to spend the night on the day of your surgery. It is mandatory.
9. If you have any medical conditions (asthma, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.), please notify in advance.
Package 1:
• Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
• Liposuction of abdomen, back, armpits, sides and waist
• Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) through fat grafting to the buttocks (optional hips)
• Breast Lift
• Lumps in the breasts.
• 10 days of lodging in one of the best country houses Recovery
• Medicines post-surgical
Makes total: $ 6,900 USD
With 15-day stay in a house Recovery
Makes a total of $ 7.250 USD

Package 2:
• Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
• Liposuction of abdomen, back, armpits, sides and waist
• Breast Lift
• Lumps in the breasts
Makes a total of $ 5.800 USD
* This quotation is valid for 6 months *
If you want to stay for a few extra days that are not included in the package, each has a cost of $ 75 additional.
*** If you choose the package that only includes surgery, analysis and medical expenses, you have $ 400 extra to cover only transportation to and from the airport, post-surgical medications and accessories (anti-embolic stockings ....). To make your reservation, in this case, you must send a deposit of $ 300 USD (need picture of your receipt) and send your reservation where you will be staying, whether any or Recovery House Hotel; if it is a private residence, need to know the city and the sector. ***
We will need your flight information to schedule your pickup at the airport.
Also included in the total budget of the following: - A compression garment, Analysis of preoperative blood (TTP, HIV, Hb, HCV, fasting glucose, glucose, urea, serum creatinine, blood count, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE AND RH)
EKG test conducted by our resident cardiologis
ü Anesthesiologist Fees (Epidural Block)
ü Fees Clinic and Surgery (room, operating room nurses, sera, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc.)
Compression stockings are not included, but all patients should have them. You can buy where more gustes; in the clinic have a $ 20 USD.
The House of Recovery includes the following services:
Transportation to and from the airport, Transportation to medical appointments, Support 24/7 bilingual , (may vary), medical service from a Certified Doctor, Laundry garment postoperative, 3 meals, 2 snacks, Water to make personalized, Air Conditioning, ,WiFi, international TV, Change of linen 24/7, Pillows, All necessary help you recover!,
If your subscription is lipo and then decide to have an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck):
Tummy Tuck additional $ 1,000 if the first date was only for lipo. For hernia repair done with the with the Tummy Tuck, are additional $ 500, for a total of $ 1,500 extra.
-Prices shown are valid only if they are added to the previous quote.

Optional costs
• Lymphatic drainage massage $ 20 to $ 30 each session (must be at least 10 sessions)
• Additional Faja $ 140
• Compression sleeves for arms $ 60
• Blood transfusion $ 250
• Compression Stockings $ 20
• Medical Insurance. Covers any complications that may arise during the first 30 days after surgery. $ 150
• Echocardiogram (ECG) is necessary for patients suffering from the following conditions: High Blood Pressure (HBP), Hypothyroidism- hyperthyroidism, diabetes, risk factors such as smoking, drinking alcohol, detected in the electrocardiogram abnormalities (EKG) $ 120 USD. It is mandatory.
Medications - The following medications are prescribed for you after surgery. You can purchase your country is making sure they are the same that are listed. Note that some medications and / or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
§ 40 MG HEPARIN: Subcutaneous injection of 1 per day for 8 days. This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
§ CIPROFLOXACIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
§ 1GR AUGMENTIN (amoxicillin clavulanic acid combined): Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 días.Este medicine is an antibiotic prescribed to fight the infection.
§ RONEX: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then on the 4th day. Take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 every 8 hours for 5 days.
§ FINITACID (s omeprazole) 40 MG: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.

This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
§ SULFATO FERRORO: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medicine is commonly known as iron. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
§ Thrombocid ARNICA CREAM OR CREAM: Apply to the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
§ 500 MG VITAMIN C: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets daily for 15 days.
§ COMPLEX B: Take 1 tablet daily for 25 days.
Before surgery
1. The hemoglobin level must exceed 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (iron), folic acid and vitamin C approx. Three weeks before his scheduled surgery date. No patient will be operated on if your hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7
2. Your body mass index (BMI) should be below 35. Clinical Policy anyone can operate on a patient whose BMI is above 35.cirugía.
3. Preoperative tests are completed in our clinic either the day before surgery or the morning of surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept results of preoperative made outside our clinical trials. If for some reason you need to see another specialist than my cardiologist (eg pulmonologist, endocrinologist, hematologist, etc.), the cost of the query is extra, it is not included in the budget already, or is deducted from the deposit you submit.
4. It is recommended that you visit a cardiologist prior to the scheduled surgery. You should make sure to take all measures to be in good health before surgery. Tests want done are an electrocardiogram and a chest x.
5. It is also recommended blood tests prior to the scheduled surgery. Again, you want to make sure you are healthy enough to undergo surgery. Tests want done are creatinine, glucose, complete blood count and hematocrit.
6. Quit smoking and (at least 2 months before the day of surgery). Do not use drugs. Do not consume alcohol during the past two weeks prior to surgery.
7. It is preferable that you get to the country, at least one day before your surgery to make laboratory analysis. Please take this into consideration when buying your flight.
What to bring
1. You will need to present photo identification to complete their admission. (Government issued identity card, passport or driver's license)
2. You need to bring loose clothing. Example wearing baggy sweat shirt, buttons, etc.
3. T / Flannel to wear under his belt.
4. Box baby wipes
5. Kotex (pads). Thick. (To be placed under the clothing for cushioning)
6. Compression stockings. If the purchases here are priced at $ 20 USD.
If you need some role exculpatory to the airport or work, you must apply at least three days before leaving Santo Domingo. Otherwise, there will be provided.
The day of surgery - You have to fast the day of surgery so do not eat or drink anything after 10:00 p.m. the previous day. You have to be at the clinic at 7 am, have the pre-operative tests and consultation with me after surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for better communication.
Duration of your surgery - It takes one hour swim, desinfectarte, you anesthesia, put catete, canalizarte, that I do not, do my assistants, then entered the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish work, I leave the operating room, my assistants bathe you back and prepare you to take you to the recovery room where you stay as an hour and a half, or two hours under observation, and then spend Room assigned by the clinic, ie, in total, would take about five hours the whole process from which you enter until you leave the operating room.
Confirming date - Select the date of your surgery. In order to confirm and guarantee the date of surgery, you should ensure your day with a minimum deposit of $ 300 (non-refundable). (WIRE transfer).
A deposit as a sign of good faith that you are sure about surgery is required. In the past we have scheduled for surgery patients who have not been submitted. We apologize that we can not guarantee a date of surgery without a deposit. The verbal confirmation of an available date for surgery does not guarantee that date. The date of deposit and the amount should be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed.
Once you have made your deposit, please send me an email with the following information:
1. A photo or screenshot of the transaction receipt.
2. Name of the person who will have surgery and phone number.
3. Name of the account holder.
4. Date of the transaction.
5. Amount of deposit.
6. Confirmation Number.
Note: After you send me the requested information, it will take me several days to confirm my bank deposit was received. But do not worry, your date will already confirmed beforehand.
You should keep the receipt of your deposit and present the day of surgery. If you send from the account of another person, should put a note on your receipt with your name and date of surgery. If you get to come and make your surgery and you get the pre-operative tests, the $ 300 deposit already made will be used to cover the cost of analysis, therefore, will not be refunded. You can not spend your deposit to another person under any circumstances.
Deposit Information - § Office: San Souci,
§ Address: Naval February 27, Av Spain, esq.. Av. Lighthouse Boulevard, Los Mameyes.
§ Postal Code: 11603
§ Phone: 809-788-9696
§ Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario
§ Account Number: 200-02-280-001088-7
§ Swift Code: BRRDDOSD
§ Reserve Bank of the Dominican Republic
Dr. Yily address: Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena # 137, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Payment Methods - The balance of surgery must be paid before surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery clinic. I only accept cash. You can pay in US dollars or Dominican pesos. I do not accept funding, credit card, money orders, cashier’s checks or personal checks.
About procedures - After surgery I will give instructions and recommendations for recovery. You will stay 1 night at the clinic. You have to wear the belt for three months and cannot spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.
Anesthesia - We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what type of anesthesia is best for each patient.
Breast Augmentation - The implants are placed under the muscle. The sutures are absorbable and need not be removed. I do not do fat transfer to the breast due to the issue of breast cancer.
Abdominoplasty - In the tummy tuck, the scar / incision is 4cm pubic hairline. I can use sutures that dissolve, so it need not be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches off your waist is reduced as it depends on the diastasis and separation of the muscles. This will be determined during surgery. Have a drain after surgery to collect the excess liquid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days depending on their recovery. Note that we recommend that you wait at least one year to get pregnant after having this procedure.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift or Brazilian butt lift) - This procedure involves the grafting of fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into the buttocks. I cannot determine the amount of fat that can be inserted before surgery. The amount of fat injected into the buttocks depend on the amount of fat in the buttocks can accept and hip size. The fat is injected in all directions, provided that compresses the sciatic nerve. Excess fat is injected into the buttocks can cause necrosis or create abscesses. This occurs mainly when the patient does not have the proper postoperative care. After having a BBL can sit on your butt and sleep on your back.
Important note on bbls: Most buttocks in the "photos desires" that some of my clients sent me are made of PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate). No use PMMA. I remove fat and inject fat into the buttocks. I will always try to give my patients the desired results, but we must be aware that there are limits when fat is injected.
Contact Us - My preferred method of contact is to questions via email. We have launched new measures to respond to emails that has reduced the delay in response time. If you want to call our office number listed below. We can be reached during business hours 9:00 am-5: 00pm EST.
Number of Office - 809-622-5720
9:00 am-5: 00pm UTC-4, ET. - Secretary (speaking Spanish only)
Yira Assistant (speaks English and Spanish)
Additional Information: - Airport
• The name of the airport is Airport of the Americas located in Av. Las Americas.
• Airport Code: SDQ or MDSD

Quote Robles - BBL, Breast Lift (BA), TT, Full Body Lipo -

Here is the quote from Robles

Hello Sweetie ,
Dr. Robles reviewed your photos and recommend the following:
"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"
Also she said ¨I can do a very good job in her body to improve it¨, Anyways, Please see bellow the price quote for the procedure(s):
*OUR PACKAGE
*JUST SURGERY
- Medical Fee's:
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
TOTAL: US$ 4350.00
Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation.
* Price are in American Dollars.
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.
* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.
* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day + Transportation.
* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels. 12gm/dl is the lower range.
* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 13 gm/ dl if will have more 2 procedures.
* If you have any health problem as asthma, diabetes, blood pressure or BMI over 35 is compulsory to have the risk and complication insurances.
Our all-inclusive package included: -
•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray - Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine). -
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG), •Operating Room, •Anesthesia (epidural block), •Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments), •Supplies and disposable materials, •Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.): , Pain medicine , Antibiotics, Circulation Pill, Vitamins, •Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology), •Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day, •Consultation and medical , checks before and after surgery, •Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative, •Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra), (Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups), •Hosting (Home Cooking), Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.,
Payment - , . Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 2.5%). Also extra charge because rate., 2. We do not accept financing, Care Credit, check orders or checks.
The following are not included in the all inclusive package: -
1. Air Ticket,
2. Other transportation that is not medical.
3. Any Additional drug.
4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).
What you can use and is not included in the package
1. In case you need Iron shot, the Price is US$40.00
2. In case you need Blood Transfusion, the Price is US$100.00
3. Medical Insurance (it covers all possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days. It cover until US$15000) Cost: 150$USD extra that is request by the hospital.
4. Rosa mosqueta oil Cost. 40 dollars
5. Extra garment
6. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
7. Oxygen Therapie the Price is US$100.00

If you have diabetes, hight blood pressure, asthma, smoke or has any other condition you have to visit your doctor prior of surgery and let they know about the surgery, bring a letter where they authorize it and ask if they have to stop or change any medicine prior surgery. Specialist as endocrinologist, pulmonologist has extra cost (US$300.00).
In case you have to stay extra night because your condition prior or after surgery cost 75.00 dollars night.
Airport Information: - Our airport is called Aeropuerto de las Americas, Code SDQ.
The day of surgery - if you do not sleep on the hospital the night before surgery. You cannot eat or drink anything even water. You have to be in the clinic at 6 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery - I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic after surgery. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months unless Robles said for any reason.
Anesthesia- We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. she is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient. Also we use sedations (blue pill) to put you to sleep before the anesthesia. You should be sleeping during the procedures unless for any reason the pill don't work on you
Breast Augmentation - The implants are placed under or over the muscle depend of your tissue. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.
Tummy tuck - The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. Your abdomen muscles will be repaired as part of this procedure. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed when is draining less than 50cc in 24 hours, depending on your recovery.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) - This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.
Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. Due to a high infection rate, I do not use butt implants. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.
Now that you have your final quotation, please confirm if you're going to do the surgery to arrange everything and send you all the information you need to before surgery.
Thanks in Advances,
Twitter: @DrWrobles
www.drawalkirisrobles.com
Feel free to contact me! Also you can text me to 347 667 2704

Quote Salama- BBL, Breast Lift (BA), TT, Full Body Lipo -

Here is the quote from Salama from Florida! I love his work!

Good afternoon. I hope this email finds you well and thank you for inquiring about the Mommy Makeover procedure. As you are well aware, Dr. Salama is highly sought out for this surgery. Below you will find all the information regarding our all-inclusive package and procedure.
One of the most important parts of your decision, if not the most, is who is your surgeon and is he/she a qualified surgeon for this procedure. Due to the recent increase in popularity of the Mommy Makeover procedures, many surgeons both local and international have been trying to become experts in this procedure. Please ensure your surgeon and their facility have the appropriate credentials and certifications. A surgeon’s qualifications, training and experience are what counts. Below are a few highlights of Dr. Salama’s credentials:

• American Board of Plastic Surgery Member
• American Society of Plastic Surgery Member
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member
• Hospital privileges at Aventura Medical Center & Mount Sinai Hospital
• Performed over 3,000 procedures
• State certified surgical facility
In regards to your inquiry the pricing for the mommy makeover is $7,999. That price is all-inclusive for the surgery. Payment for the surgery does not need to be paid in full, rather only a 10% deposit (non-refundable) to hold your spot. You can schedule up to one year from your surgery. Just please let me know dates when possible.
• The liposuction area that is included in the Mommy makeover is your flanks. That is to say the following is included in the surgery package:
• Surgical fee – tummy tuck with Saline Breast Implant Augmentation
• Anesthesia Fee
• Facility Fee
There is an additional charge if a lift is needed. The price depends on what kind of lift the doctor recommends. Once he views your photos we can make a recommendation.
If you would like to add additional areas of liposuction, we can certainly discuss that once Dr. Salama has reviewed your pictures and made an assessment. We charge $500 for every additional area. If you would like to upgrade to silicone implants, please add $1,500.00
I would say that typically patients stay about 8-9 days post-operatively so the doctor can monitor your recovery and make sure you are well enough to travel back home.
We do have a process for out of town patients to do their consultations.
In order to make your journey convenient and relaxing, Dr. Salama is pleased to inform that we’ve partnered with Serenity Recovery Retreat to offer full service recovery stay. For an additional $1,899, they will provide all transportation needs during your stay, grocery/pharmacy stops, fresh made meals, and 24 hr supervision to insure your well-being. Pricing is for a ten day stay at the facility. Please inquire as availability is limited. You can visit their website at xxx.com
Once we have received and the doctor has reviewed them, we will relay to you his thoughts and answer any questions you may have, and set up a procedure protocol. If you agree with that procedure, we will need deposit to book surgery.
After that, we will work with you on scheduling your surgery date, and make sure you get cleared for surgery prior to arriving.
Please let me know if you have any questions that I may not have answered.

Made my mind up.... Salama it is!

Hi RS'ers

I finally decided to go with Salama. After suffering my health DVT & PE last year and the recent death in DR last month I will have my surgery in the good and great USA!

Salama initially suggested a MM (TT, BA & lipo of the flanks). I was focused on having the BBL and that's all I cared about. I sent an email to Cynthia @ Salama's office and she replied in 1 week stating Salama reviewed my pics again and here is the reply I received. "standard abdominoplasty with tightening of the abdominal muscles as well. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are the flanks. I’ll aggressively work that area to create more contour and shape. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction of the flanks and tightening of the skin, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure. Patient may have the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure performed four- five months after the Tummy Tuck. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results."

With that said, my mind is made up and I really like his work.

Today I sent an email to Cynthia asking if I could get full body aggressive lipo as well. As soon as I receive a reply I will post an update.