40yr Mom of 2, 700cc Silicone Smooth Round Plus Profile - New Jersey

I had my first size C breast Saline implants for...

I had my first size C breast Saline implants for about 10 years. Later on, I thought that maybe I can a larger size. That was when I saw the "Desai Plastic Surgery" advertisement and decided to give it a try. On my first day of consultation, I found the nurses and doctors to be very friendly and patient. Overall, the environment was quite comfortable. Once we sat down with Dr. Desai, he thoroughly explained the procedures and all the different possibilities for breast implants, answering all the concerns we had. After going over all the sizes, I chose the 700cc silicone breast implants. Truthfully, I was a bit nervous when surgery day came, but the nurse helped assured me that everything will work out okay. The 1 hour surgery went very well. The following days were not too painful compared to the time when I got my first implants; there was mostly a sensation of pressure on my chest. Two months have passed and now there are no pains or swelling. The implants feel so natural and give me so much more confidence. Thank you, Dr. Desai you did a really good job!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon