Need an Upgrade Curves and Booty - Aventura, FL

I'm 41 yrs old and was never satisfied with my...

I'm 41 yrs old and was never satisfied with my butt and stomach. *Sigh* I have what we call a FUPA or pouch between my stomach and vagina and I hate it. There's no booty there at all it is literally a BUTT! What I want is a Brazilian Butt Lift. I really hope the procedure goes well. Next year 2017

3 more months to go

I have been watching a lot of YouTube vids on different women who go their Lipo and BBL. I must say I am a mixture of excited yet scared as heck!! The recovery experiences is freaking me out. I know everyone has their different tolerance of pain and healing but OMG!! I really want this so bad but I'm really nervous! :( Since I've last posted anything it's been 6 months ago and I was hype but now time is very near and I'm nervous. I was 191 pounds and 5 '7ft and was told to lose more weight to see better results. I've been working out hard since and now down to 182. I would love to get down to 175 before surgery. Now I'm just doing more research on what I will need for recovery and start buying these items now. After surgery I will be recovering at the recovery home but still don't know what to take with me so if anyone care to share that would be great! :D I'm sorry for rambling I'm just having mixed feelings and just wanted to express with with my fellow dolls. Thank you for reading xoxo

76 days to go!!

Definitely needed

Plan to purchase this...

Just want to feel confident again

This is pretty much what I'm working with right now... I'm going for a Lipo and a BBL, but was told due to my lower stomach I should go for a tummy tuck... I agree but my main purpose for the surgery is for bigger booty with projection.. Sigh!

Iron and Vitamin C pills

Taking them now so I'll be straight for medical clearance! ????????