My Turn! Finally my Mommy Makeover

I am excited to finally start my journey. I've...

I am excited to finally start my journey. I've contacted several doctors local and out of town. I recently had my last baby so I can finally say I am done and ready! I had no idea what was going on in the Dominican until I came across a review on RS. Once I started looking and reading I went on FBI mode lol stalking, reading and contacting dr's for quotes. The results are amazing compared to the US. I had consultations with dr's here in the USA and I felt like they not only wanted your entire life savings but their results were not what I was looking for. Like hello where is the small waist at? Why is her bbl not big enough? So let me get started about my choice so far. I contacted yily, medina, Duran and Cabral. don't judge me lol I got scared of Cabral I don't know why I guess I let all the reviews get to me. I love Durans work but I will not beg anyone to answer my emails. She replied back with her quote and I never heard back from her to book. Yily I hear mixed reviews but I love some of her work. I think she will be good for me since I already have a decent shape (pear shape) she was very Responsive in a timely manner. I went with her and booked my date for 3/1. I asked for plan D BBL,TT,BL and implants. I read many reviews where they say she doesn't do everything together. I guess I will find out more when I get there. I little about me. I am 5'2 weight 140 lbs with measurements of 34-30-42.. I recently lost 30 lbs so I hope the fat I have now is enough. My hemo levels as of last week were 13.6 started to take iron pills just to be safe. I hope I made the right decision. Feel free to drop comments and suggestions. I will keep everyone updated.

Flight purchased

It's getting close! Does anyone know what your hemo levels have to be in order to receive a lift plus implants along with tt and bbl? I will have all my check ups soon with my dr. I purchased a faja for like $20 from Amazon.. I had to get one to fit my thick legs and have it taken in at the waist. Nothing else has changed since my last post.. Same weight.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon