Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi. I am going to DR for surgery on January 16,...

Hi. I am going to DR for surgery on January 16, 2017. Would like to know if anyone is scheduled for that date also. I'm looking for a traveling buddy. Having surgery with Dra Yily de Los Santos. Please let me know if anyone is having surgery on that date. Im nervous going by myself. Good luck dolls.

updated picture

This is what I look like now. I really need a tummy tuck and a bbl.

Getty ready for my new body

So I've been shopping for he things that I would need for after the surgery. I am very excited to have a tummy tuck, lipo, and bbl. I know I am going to feel so much better about myself after I have surgery. Good luck dolls

everything is packed up

So I have everything I need for surgery. Can't wait, 2 more months and I would be on the flat side. I am so excited. All I need now is my plane ticket. I will be getting it next week.

Tickets purchased

I purchased my plane ticket for January 15, 2017. I'm so excited. I think about my flat stomach everyday. I am so thankful for RS. I have read so many wonderful stories on RS that it has helped me with planning my trip to DR. Thank you ladies. Have a blessed day.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excited to have surgery done in January 2017.