Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi. I am going to DR for surgery on January 16,...

Hi. I am going to DR for surgery on January 16, 2017. Would like to know if anyone is scheduled for that date also. I'm looking for a traveling buddy. Having surgery with Dra Yily de Los Santos. Please let me know if anyone is having surgery on that date. Im nervous going by myself. Good luck dolls.

updated picture

This is what I look like now. I really need a tummy tuck and a bbl.

Getty ready for my new body

So I've been shopping for he things that I would need for after the surgery. I am very excited to have a tummy tuck, lipo, and bbl. I know I am going to feel so much better about myself after I have surgery. Good luck dolls

everything is packed up

So I have everything I need for surgery. Can't wait, 2 more months and I would be on the flat side. I am so excited. All I need now is my plane ticket. I will be getting it next week.

Tickets purchased

I purchased my plane ticket for January 15, 2017. I'm so excited. I think about my flat stomach everyday. I am so thankful for RS. I have read so many wonderful stories on RS that it has helped me with planning my trip to DR. Thank you ladies. Have a blessed day.

13 days til surgery.

Hello dolls. I have 13 days before my surgery. I am so nervous. But yet excited. Is anyone having surgery on January 17th? I would really like to talk to anyone who is having surgery that day. I can't wait to be a yily doll.

The day is getting closer.

Surgery is just 6 days away. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I have been reading a lot of rs post and it has helped me a lot with my nerves. I'm going by myself. I wish I had a surgery buddy or someone close to me go with me to DR. I have been taking my vitamins and preparing myself for surgery. Hope all goes well.

In Dominican Republic waiting for my surgery.

Hello dolls. I'm finally here in DR. Waiting for tomorrow to get my surgery done. Yayyy!! I'm so excited. I am staying at the Luxury Recovery House. The staff is really nice. The place is also nice. I will keep you posted on how my surgery went and the recovery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excited to have surgery done in January 2017.