Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

So far not bad, paid my deposit now am getting...

So far not bad, paid my deposit now am getting nervous. Thinking about staying at a recovery house. I really want to stay at a hotel and get a car rental instead of paying for a driver. I would like to hear about how others went about there stay and everything lol am so nervous and so ready at the same time.

Tummy Tuck & Lioo With Dr. Mallol

The count down is real. Kind of feeling overwhelmed, I never got on a plane or visited another country, but Dr. Mallol and his staff has been great, which is a plus. I will be posting my before pictures and after pictures. I am doing a documentry on my whole experience, which I to will share. I just can't wait to be back home starting my healing process.

Tummy Tuck

Surgery is in a couple of days, got me a little nervous. I will be leaving in less than 24 hours. I tried to upload before pics, and other pics, but service is unavailable, will keep checking.

Before and after

Swelling just want go away

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mallol is very sweet, sincere, and concern about your well being. He treated me like I was his main concern, he never showed any bad feelings or emotions, he made me feel special and comfortable as possible.