soon 2 be a yily doll in the making for 2015!!!! - Dominican Republic

Hi RS dolls! I've been on site for 2months...

Hi RS dolls! I've been on site for 2months now(feel like I been on it longer, cause I eat, $hit, and can't sleep reading reviews on this site). I had no intention on going under the knife until my friend showed me a b4 and after pics of her home girl. And child, yily done some wonders on that a$$- when I say "wonder". That was the start of my journey; i log in and can't manage to log out. Girrrrl it's so bad I can even sleep, I toss and turn thinking of this new body. I'm 32yrs old, 5'1, 160lbs, 3 kids(7,2,6mths). It's time for me to do something for myself- I need a new appearance. I got so much clothes and it takes me 2hrs or more to get dress and I end up putting something on as if I'm going to the corner store and back....lol. It's like playing peek-a-boo. If I put on jeans I gotta worry about the gut and the crack peeking out. It's a dam shame, and girrrrlz I'm telling like it is

pics not loading!!!

Sorry ladies I'm trying 2 post up pics and it keep resetting. I guess it scared the publisher off that they don't want 2 summit it, cause my body look shot!!!!

This is my b4 and present pics- how real is that?

DAM WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DIVA

Good day laddies! I'm on my paper chase right now, cause I'm gonna have 2 come up wit $7,500 on expenses. $4,500 for surgery, $1,000 for RH, $250 for meds, $140 for extra garment, $750 on round trip flight, $300 for babysitter, $150 for parking, $400 for miscellaneous stuff. DAM WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DIVA

IS ANYONE LOOkING FOR A RECOVERY HOUSE TO ATTEND?

New Life Recovery House has a good deal for those who are staying for over 10days. Here is the package deal for a little over $800; You paying for 9 days and get 1 free and an extra 2 massage for a little over $800 (including 3meals, 2snacks). That's a steal u can't go wrong with that. And on top of that you laying on a recliner bed with the button on the side for assistance. Yes baby- look it up, they just opened up. Jump on it while is good!

My #1 DIVA-"MONEY, POWER, RESPECT"

Lil Kim was one of the first blk woman 2 do the transition when she came out wit "MONEY, POWER, RESPECT"!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

WISH PICS

411 ON THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF GARMENTS AND WHERE TO GET THEM FOR CHEAP!!!!

Hey ladies u might be interested in this link. It provide u with information on the different type of garments; which one is best fit for u and where to get it for dirt cheap ($50-$95) instead of paying $140 for the extra garment. For more information u may want 2 log in on;
https//www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story fbid=926113144074856&id=644827455536761

MORE 411 LADIES!!!!

WARNING!!!

Hey ladies, sorry for the bad news, but "NEW LIFE RECOVERY HOUSE IS A NO GO". She said their hospitality is terrible and their nurses r not certify. U can look at it in stendac1 review. That package deal was to good to be true. I was looking into FAMILY RECOVERY HOUSE. It's new and it looks nice, but their very expensive. So my ass gonna stick with MY HOME CAREGIVER RECOVERY HOUSE. They have a lot of accommodations- for those that have not found a recovery house yet u should look into it

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!

Hey dolls, ya might be interested in reading "YOURSTRUELY" review straight out the oven. She talks about her surgery last wk and what went on in the operating room, cause she was up halfway through her surgery- yup......read up on it!

OMG MY DATE IS TAKING TO LONNNNG TO GET HERE!!!!!!

My day is taking to long to get here. If it ain't cause my kids got to go to school and I don have anyone to take them back & forth. I would've been there and back, so I have to wait until they take their break from school in April. I'm so excited for all the dolls that's leaving within these 2months "shout out to ya". I can't wait to see ya results- ya gonna look the bomb....

NOT TO MANY DOLLS ARE POSTING THEIR AFTER PICS!!!

Not to many dolls are posting their after pics, but I find a couple u can look them up:
DEVISETHEPRIZE-(yily)
KATTSSAYS-(yily)
KALLY912-(yily
KARRLA-(dr. Hector Cabral)
BOOTYFULL123-
MHENRIQUEZ-(dr. Nelson Rubio)

HEY DOLLS CHECK OUT DR. LUIS LIMA VARGAS HE IS THE TRUTH FROM DR:
(And he's good with plus size women)
CREOLEDIVA-
ACHM1988-
SOOODIVISH-

LOOK IT UP AND TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!!!!

THIS LOOK SO MORE LIKE THE NEW ME

YOURSTRUELY- DR. DURAN
BOOTYONFLEEK- DR. DURAN
TLEGENDARY- DR. Manuel Diaz
EMMALITA- DR. Tania Medina

ARM COMPRESSION SLEEVE FOR $25 AND OTHER GARMENTS FOR CHEAP!!!!

Log on to: http://Leonisa:refr.cc/LDNR422 and get a 10% off ur purchase

LIPOFOAM- 3SHEETS FOR 19.50!!!!!

Log on to:

MORE POST OP UPDATES

FRIZZY29- Dr. Yily

KEMI2014- Dr. Yily

YILYS' MEDICATION LIST AND THE COST

TRANSLATION (to my knowledge)
Heparin 40mg: ? (Can see it clear)
Ciprofloxina 1gm: $25
Amgementin: $47
Klossara 40mg & Ronex: $55
Finitacid 40mg: $23
Ferrous Suffate (iron): $15
Arnica cream: $20
Vitamin C: $15
Folic acid 10gm: $15
(Here is a copy maybe u can translate it better then me)

WISH PICS

COLOMBIA IS WHERE IS AT!!!!

I'm undecided where I wanna go now, cause Colombia is where is at. They technology is upscale and they do less scaring. They have laser lipo, ab etching (give u the 6pack) and they dirt cheap then DR, everything is included all u gotta bring is ur clothes and ur money. Follow BELLAVITACONSULTANTS on IG. She just opened a recovery house and got all the info on some of the surgeon out there. A lot of dolls are rerouting from DR to COLOMBIA. It's official ladies.....I'm sick to my stomach right now

SUPPLIES-SUPPLIES (CON'T)

~Tooth paste
~Blanket
~Back patch
~Inflatable pillows- support the back of my legs to elevate it (eBay) $2each
~Pump- to inflate it (party city)
~Boppy
~Sihouette briefs- (granny pampers) avoid walking around wit bloody garments
~Compression socks
~Arm compression
~Faja- for back up
~Briefs- regular one and deposible one
~Tank tops
~Hospital gowns
~2 Dresses
~Slippers
~Snacks-granola bars, mix nuts, and pineapple juices (bring down the swelling)

By the time I leave there I'll be coming home wit a little bag, cause most of the stuff r disposable and the rest that's left I'm leaving behind. I'm gonna be to swollen to bring/carry back anything

SUPPLIES-SUPPLIES

~Witch hazel pads
~Antibiotic ointment
~Dermoplast- pain relieving spray
~Arnicare- cream, gel, pills
~Ensure(powder)- cans are to heavy
~Wipes(4pks)- adults washcloths, feminine wipes, baby wipes
~Deoderant
~Toothbrush

FINAL PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!!

I'm so happy this package arrived. These are the best scar treatment silicone strips that's poppin by MEDGEL, unlike the BRACE advance scar therapy which are more expensive (cost 2x more)and only last for a wk. but these last for about 3wks and they r very thick and they stick without Rollin off. It's 60x3cm long- enough to go from hip to hip and different sizes are available as well. They are made in Brazil and sold by SILIMED where most surgeons get their supplies from. I looked everywhere for it for about a wk and no one will sell it to me unless I was a surgeon. I so happened to stumble by a website and took the risk of sending $352 to them in Indonesia for them to ship it to me. I thanks Mary from Rejuvefaceandbodyspa (follow her on IG) she recommended it to me. And I highly thank her for it, so I decided to support her and book my 10 massage package deal wit her. Yes I booked early, cause she be booked months early. She has people coming from all over for her services. A lot of the dolls that get their procedure done in DR go to her for their pre and post op care. She got every machine, every remedy for every part of ur body that u can think of. I found her on BELLAVITA page

IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE MEDGEL SILICONE HERE IS THE 411!!!

THE CATCH IS U MUST BUY A QUANTITY OF 5 OR MORE OF 1 ITEM

DAM WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DIVA (PT2)

Dam did any of Ya tally up ya expenses . Cause no matter how much I say I'm done I seen to spend more money and can't seem to finishing buying shit. A few months ago my expenses added up to $7,500 and that was my limit and now it's almost $10,000. I was told that the post op care cost more then the surgery it self wit getting massages (to bring down the swelling and draining out the fluid to smooth out ur body and to prevent it from having u bloated, and ur muscles balling up into knots.Then the cost of buying girdles and waist trainer etc. and finally, buying the bodycon dresses, exotic dresses, the fuck em dresses and all kinds of fucking dresses. I need to park my ass and sit tight til I get my surgery done, cause I'm done spending...lol- I think so!

2DAY IS NOT MY DAY!!!!

I MISSED MY EARLY MORNING FLIGHT. I packed my kids up last nite and drop them off to my mom. I was up late last nite straighten up a little. Mine u I was up all nite the nite b4 cleaning up everything u can think of- from cabinet, refrigerator, floors, walls etc. Cause I don't know how long recovery is gonna take. Anyway I took a light nap and got up at 4:55am start getting ready, but my stomach started bubbling and had the runs, so that slowed me up and decide to wait a while just in case. At 6:10 am I was out the door on my way to the highway to the airport parking lot then waited on the shuttle van to the airport- by the time I got there it was to late to check in. The crazy shit is a met a someone that missed the same flight heading to CIPLA also, but she had rescheduled her flight, cause the next available one is at nite. I left came back and now waiting on a standby flight. Hoping 2morrow will be a better day

MY EXPERIENCE ON MY JOURNEY TO DR

sorry I wasn't able to update while I was out there, cause wifi is sucks and my phone kept freezing. So I decided to wait til I got home to update YA on my journey.
As soon as I arrived it was about 1am I got my luggage and was walking down the ramp where everybody waited for their love one I didn't want to look lost, so I walked all the way out towards the curb and there was Juan from taxi bambino looking fine as shit approaching me. He grab my luggage and walked to his car and his little 8yr old son stepped shook my hand introducing his self opened my side of the door for me to get in. He was such a gentleman- he won my heart I just had to tip him. We arrive at MARIA RH. I was a nice big 3bdrm apt. I was given my own rm, cause their were 2 females that were leaving in the morning. I didn't sleep much I was up 5am got in the shower and waited for MARIA husband Leo to pick me up to take me to CIPLA.

MY EXPERIENCE IN CIPLA

I get in CIPLA at 6:30am by the time I got upstairs there were a few people there already. I sat down and started running my mouth talking that NEW YORK slang and there I met MIICARAMELDRIP_GLD and her daughter we click instantly. Her daughter is such a sweetheart and a big help she a ride to die chooped it til the end. Anyway I had to get my paperwork done, blood work, x-Ray, admission, money transaction in the mist of all the running around I ran in to WHISPERSCLOSET she came on her follow up we kicked it for a few. I was hoping to run into SUPERWAGON, but didn't get a chance to. I was sent to the 4fl a waiting for a room with a few more others that were waiting also. I finally was taken to the 3fl to get marked up by the famous Yily. I walked in she gave me a kiss sat down and said take my clothes off- I mean like right now. She asked what I wanted and ask me where I'm from wha I do and she was done. Then back to the 4fl and Me and MIICARAMELDRIP were the last to be assigned to a room, so we decided to share room. We didn't get the blue pill til the evening when they came for my buddy she haven't taken it yet, so b4 she was wheeled out I was told to take mine, cause they were coming back for us. I dozed off for an hr in a half. Then a few minutes later they came for me. Got there spoke to YILY and laughed and joked wit the rest of the staff til they put me out. OMG that was the scariest experience I ever had. I woke up in the middle of my surgery when I was getting LIPO and got flipped over then to finish my tummy tuck. I screen and hollered, cause I was out of breath I they kept putting the sheet over my face. That was the worse feeling ever especially when u can't breathe and seem hopeless. I finally was brought back in the room and put down in the bed. I don't know how I end up rolling over on my side and the doctor and nurse were yelling no. I had a bad night I couldn't sleep at all I was short of breath and couldn't move no where. It was a night of horror until the Fajas lady came in in the morning. I didn't get out of there til 8pm, cause I needed a blood transfusion and it took long to get there. I finally got to the RH and the only one there was a couple which was cool, cause I didn't have to share room.

EXPERIENCE IN TH RH

MARIA have two RH. I stayed in both. For the first four days I was there with a couple they were cool. Evette was the nurse that stayed there with us most of the time. she was a good nurse, but she alway stayed to her self. Then was Marcel she was the young timid nurse, but I like her, cause she be right on time for everything when u need her. The first few days is no joke. U need every help in the world, cause u are hopeless- u can't get off the bed by ur self, u need help to the bathroom and even to wipe ur butt, cause u can't reach back there. They have to wash u up and help put ur clothes on. Ur like a helpless child. The couple had left and I was the only one there, so I was sent to the other RH where I met the others girls. I was mad, cause I chose that RH due to them having hospital beds. So when I got there I was put in a big king size flat bed. No matter how many pillows and positions there was no way for me to get comfortable. I was uncomfortable for the first two days til I got adjust to it. That RH was smaller, but wit more nurses. The head nurse was Antonia she's the sweeties thing ever. She has so much patience I got so attached to her I wantted to take her home wit me. Between her and Marcel they were my best, cause they was alway there for me in every step of the way. Then they had the night nurse Josefine she was the aggressive one, but don't mean no harm. She was pretty good then there was the new nurse FRANSICA I really didn't care for her. MARIA had the nerves to send her to watch me and if it wasn't for MIICARAMELDRIP nurse that was such a big help at the night in CIPLA she held both of us down, cause if I will had to depend on FRANSICA she would had left me to die. I don't see she have any interest in her job I don't care if she's new in the job. I didn't let her do nothing to me in the RH. She was always looking lost. Then there was FLORD the cleaning lady and the cook. I like her whole energy. She was always turnt up. She kept the house spanky clean and could cook her ass off- she cook wit such flavor. Everything she cooked u ate. It was a homely RH I got attached to some of the staff there. We talked about real personal shit that goes on in our lives where we cried for each other. Yeah shit was real and emotional- we embraced each other as if we knew each other for ever. The dismissal was real touching. I was really connected to some of them- word!

MY ADVICE FROM MY JOURNEY!

First and form most, come prepare financially, physically, mentally, emotionally. Come with all your supplies, ur money right, and deffinally ur pain meds, cause the pain is no joke. My advice about all RH make sure all agreements are in writing, cause they might tell u one thing over the phone and another when u get there. Trust me I went through that it took about 3days for them to come wit the assumption that they fucked up and they had to give me back some of my money, cause they had more to lose and trust me they would've have lost client tel- anyway enough of that. Make sure when u get to ur RH u pay for the first 5days just in case u don't like where ur staying or if they take ur drain sooner and ur feelin better to go home u don't have to wait around to get back ur money, cause in some of these RH the owner don't alway be around. Yes they be around when they want u to pay that money for ur stay and be around for the first few days to see how u doing and after that u just another count. PLEASE be patient wit these nurses don't take out ur frustration out on the their here to help u, so please have some patients and respect their human just like us their not ur made and leave ur personal problem at home. Cause they put too much time in and effort to accomadate us. They work 15hrs a day and make $15 a day. Yesssss they all do and with what they make it's not enough, so appreciate what they do for YA and if YA have some spare change look out for them, cause they will gladly appreciate it. Mine u this business is money for every person they charge from $65-$85 a day is money out there in their RH, but the owners R so money hungry. Some of these nurses go above and beyond and they have their own life apart from their job.

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

Sorry I had lipo on my arms and it's hard to hold my arms up to take pics at a good angle. As soon as I get better I'll take more pics

5 WEEKS POST OP!

Still swollen and itching like hell
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon