Wanting Symmetry: TT, LIPO, and BBL with Dr. Goico

Hi Real Self group members! I am starting a new...

Hi Real Self group members!
I am starting a new page, and beginning my profile. I am taking the journey out of the country to the Dominican Republic for surgery in 92 days. I ordered my passport, paid for my flight, and have received confirmation of my recovery house stay. My last days plans:
- Orange Theory 3 times a week. Walking on alternating days.
- Not eating wheat, flour, and sugar for the 92 days. Hopefully, this will knock off the last of my weight loss and build some much needed muscle.
- Getting my bags packed (unsure what that entails at this point)

My age is 49, and my weight at 161.0 this morning. I am 5'2, and has lost most of my muscle. Thank God it is suppose to have memory. We will see over the next three months. I had gastric bypass in 2004, and lost 100+ pounds. However, it was not until 2016 that I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue. This was why I was on the diet yo-yo for the last 14 years. Never the less, I have an apple shape with a deflated mid section. My arms, and upper thighs are saggy, and embarrassing for my to expose. I have to buy my pants three sizes larger to accommodate my belly section. I have become a master of camouflage (with stretch pants and long sweaters.) I have not felt right in my own skin in a very long time. I finally got past all the issues with my health and am on the right track to fitness, but surgery really is the only option for the remaining skin. I will be arriving to the DR on 2.18.17, and having surgery on 2.21.17. I will also be staying at a RH until 3.7.17. Only a little frightened by this. I am so excited by the prospect of wearing my clothing with symmetry again, and feeling the femininity that goes along with that.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon