Looking for SX Buddy ! DR Feb 2017 - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey girls , so after much research and planning I...

Hey girls , so after much research and planning I have decided to go with Dr. Israel Mañon ... Originally had thought I was going with Moilina, and them shifted towards Cabral. Unfortunately i have switched it up because
1. Although I love Molina work & work ethic he's more of a "slim Thick" girls.
2. Cabral .. I love his work and how he snatches his dolls BUT because he isn't board certified I always have my second thoughts. Even tho I REALLY love his work that is something that holds me back.
3. I have chosen Mañon, because his girls are thick and I feel he knows how to enhance features his girls already have versus just adding.

I have my flight booked. I have my sx date. I stuck between staying in a double room at Serenity or booking a single room at Princess. Anybody going the same days (Feb. 15-27). Or maybe the same doctor? Let me know I love to make new friends.

Getting ready !!!!

Okay so I am officially 2 in a half months away from my life changing !!!!!!!! I'm so excited now it feels real !!! I've been working out for an hour a day on the treadmill or elliptical , as well as looking up for things I will need for my recovery bag ! That seems to be the biggest headache !
I see so many girls that used certain things and others that have used other things it's so confusing !! But I have to find what will be most convenient for me ! As I will be having a TT , Lipo sculpture , and bbl ... possibly a BA who knows I need buy things that will be most convenient for me ..
I was going to get the rejuvasil silicon scar creme but my mom recommends just doing the arnica creme and scar away silicone strips .

Anyone who's been through this what do you recommend ?

Sx really happening !

I know I've already sent me deposit , bought my flight , secured my recovery house , yet I find myself wondering : Is this really happening ? lol
It seems so surreal to me ! That in 3 months time I will be a whole different physical person !
Anyone else having any similar moments as their day cake closer ? Talk to me Ladies !!!!

Sx buddy Feb 2017 !!!

Manon doll to be !!!!!!!!! So interested in making new friends ! Located in the Tristan's area !!!!

Scratch Mañon Maybe Almonte ?

So Ive been going crazy here on social media & IG of course .. And as much as i love Mañons' TT scar and how he snatches the waist I'm not a fan of his BBL.. Because I'm already well endowed in that area I didn't think it would be something for me to worry .... But I would like to add a little UMPH back there LOL . I've been eyeing Almonte for w while now and she is so sweet when your talking via whatsapp ... Lets SEE ... If she tells me my desired date is available it might be a GO ! ! ! ! Let me know what you ladies think ! ! BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! !
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon