Looking for SX Buddy

HELP..LOOKING FOR SURGERY BUDDY... .ASAP..Im...

HELP..LOOKING FOR SURGERY BUDDY... .ASAP..Im scheduled for March 16th 2017..and will be arriving on the 15th..not sure what time..because I haven't booked my flight yet. .but will that information as soon as someone contacts about the buddy situation...Im super excited. .and I can't wait. .to meet Dr.Fatima and her staff. .

Recovery houses

Hey..are any of you girls staying at the silhouette recovery house in March 2017?

Me

Pre op pics 199 pounds

Switched surgery date...

So..I was going to have my sx on march 16th.2017...bit i switched the date to February 21st.....SUPER EXCITED! !!!

42 More days

So I have 42 more days left until I'm in the DR..I'm super excited and nervous and scared. ..and everything else you can imagine..I'm mostly worried about recovery. .but I know that I am a child of God..and he still has a plan for me to fulfill. ..and I will get thru it...but happy healing to all you beautiful ladies who are going thru their recovery process now..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Haven't meet her in person..but I heard she believes in God..and prays with all her patients before their procedure. .So she must be AWESOME! !!