Mother of 5 Finally Getting my Body Back TT W/ Lipo and a BBL. Dominican Republic, DO

I have 5 kids and now it's time for me to get fine...

I have 5 kids and now it's time for me to get fine like wine. I will be going to the DR and having surgery with doctor Emmanuel Mallol on August 1st. I can't wait wait. As far as supplies I'm socking up on them a i will be getting a full lab work up in the middle of june. My sister will be going with me for support but i also would to have a surgery buddy that will know what I'm going through.

Set back

I have done all that i can to save the money but it seems like i run into problem after problem. I am now going to be going to a different doctor in the US for a Tummy Tuck only, and i have ask them can i make payments. I will still be going to the DR due to me me making my deposit already but it want be until i get my taxes next year. But i just can't wait for my TT i will be trying to get it done soon i just don't have a date.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon