Tummy Tuck + Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. FG is the most caring doctor I ever came...

Dr. FG is the most caring doctor I ever came across. I work in the healthcare field and I know home surgeons can be. From the consultation, scheduling down to the day of the procedure Dr. Fernandez Goico made me feel comfortable with my decision and reassured me. His assistant Karel is amazing! She goes above and beyond the call of duty. She's so sweet and also very caring. I loved the fact that my doctor spoke PERFECT English. That was one of the main reasons that I chose Dr. FG. From the minute I first spoke to Dr. FG I knew immediately that I wanted him to do my surgery. He's priority is safety which was key for me. He makes sure that he takes the proper precautions to make sure that his patients are safe. He also has a 0% infection rate at his facility. That's impressive! I'm 3 weeks post op and he's still available like day one. I hear of horror stories about patients that can't get a hold of their doctor once they've had surgery they're pretty much on their own. Not with Dr. Goico. He's a a text or call away. He's very responsive. Now as for my procedure - I look amazing! The day of my surgery Dr. FG even got in touch with my husband to reassure him that everything went smooth since my husband did not travel with me and he knew that he would be worried. Now thats a phenomenal doctor in my book. I can go on and on with how Dr. FG surpassed my expectations, but it will take too long. I would recommend anyone who's considering to have work done to schedule with Dr. GOICO, you will not be disappointed.

Before and after pics

Pictures to the right is one day after surgery. Dramat

Before and after pics

Pics on the right is one day after surgery.Dramatic difference between the two!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon