gettin snatched duran september 2016!!!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

I've been lurking on this site since last year...

I've been lurking on this site since last year and finally got the courage to set a date for sx. So it's official, I'm gettin snatched 9/14/2016 by Duran. Yay!!! I'm 5'4, 179 pounds. Duran"s office didn't tell me to loose any weight but I see other girls close to my size have been asked to loose weight. So I'm going to try to loose at least 20 pounds. I don't really want to be too skinny. Skinny doesn't look good at my age. I prefer a more curvy look. I'm getting Tt, lipo and bbl. I'm don't have a flat butt and I hope she doesn't make it too much bigger just want some more roundness in hips and a little more projection. It just looks like it has fallen a bit. I need a breast reduction and lift but will see if she will do it for me then or at a later date. I am so happy I am finally doing something for myself. I Deserve it!! And can't wait!! My best friend is coming with me. I'm so glad she is coming. She is a very positive person. Have not Discussed with boyfriend or family yet. Just need positive vibes for this ordeal, plus it ain't nobody's business! I have two kids and I had a nice shape BK (before kids). But now I barely recognize myself. I'm so excited and can't wait!!! I'll put up pics as soon as I get the nerve. I love Duran's work!! She is truly an artist. I chose her one, because of her surgical ability and two, I heard she could do wonders on short girls with short waists and I want my sx done right. Don't want to have to go for round 2. I have not started taking any supplements yet nor have I gotten any supplies. It is on my things to do list.

17 more days.

I'm actually not ready but I figure if I don't do this now, I will never do it. Have not gotten any supplies, I'm not packed and have not booked a recovery house. Any suggestions?

Leaving for DR tomorrow!!

Hey loves, it's gettin real now!! In 4days, I will be snatched. Plenty of prayers needed. I'm still packing but pretty much ready to go. Anything I don't have, I'll get I. DR. Yay!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon