gettin snatched duran september 2016!!!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

I've been lurking on this site since last year...

I've been lurking on this site since last year and finally got the courage to set a date for sx. So it's official, I'm gettin snatched 9/14/2016 by Duran. Yay!!! I'm 5'4, 179 pounds. Duran"s office didn't tell me to loose any weight but I see other girls close to my size have been asked to loose weight. So I'm going to try to loose at least 20 pounds. I don't really want to be too skinny. Skinny doesn't look good at my age. I prefer a more curvy look. I'm getting Tt, lipo and bbl. I'm don't have a flat butt and I hope she doesn't make it too much bigger just want some more roundness in hips and a little more projection. It just looks like it has fallen a bit. I need a breast reduction and lift but will see if she will do it for me then or at a later date. I am so happy I am finally doing something for myself. I Deserve it!! And can't wait!! My best friend is coming with me. I'm so glad she is coming. She is a very positive person. Have not Discussed with boyfriend or family yet. Just need positive vibes for this ordeal, plus it ain't nobody's business! I have two kids and I had a nice shape BK (before kids). But now I barely recognize myself. I'm so excited and can't wait!!! I'll put up pics as soon as I get the nerve. I love Duran's work!! She is truly an artist. I chose her one, because of her surgical ability and two, I heard she could do wonders on short girls with short waists and I want my sx done right. Don't want to have to go for round 2. I have not started taking any supplements yet nor have I gotten any supplies. It is on my things to do list.

17 more days.

I'm actually not ready but I figure if I don't do this now, I will never do it. Have not gotten any supplies, I'm not packed and have not booked a recovery house. Any suggestions?

Leaving for DR tomorrow!!

Hey loves, it's gettin real now!! In 4days, I will be snatched. Plenty of prayers needed. I'm still packing but pretty much ready to go. Anything I don't have, I'll get I. DR. Yay!!!!!

I'm in Dominican Republi

Hi guys, I had a few hiccups which is why it took me so long to write this review. I ended up in icu in the Dominican Republic for a month. I caught double pneumonia in both lungs, was on a ventilator and almost died. This happened after my blood transfusion and I was told by the icu doctor that I had what was called TRALI
which stands for Transfusion Related Accute Lung Injury which is accute respiratory distress following transfusion. Research this for yourself. It's rare to get but there is a high morbidity meaning, you can easily die. Either my blood did not mix well with transfusion or blood could have been bacterially infected. I'm not sure but all I can say is that I'm happy with my results. Thank god I am alive to enjoy them. I really do like my results and what happened to me happens to 1 in 5000. So here are my before and after pics
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon