Dra. Duran 2017 TT, BBL and Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm a 43year old with 4 kids. I have been looking...

I'm a 43year old with 4 kids. I have been looking into this for a very long time. Having all kids of feelings and doubts about my age and weather or not to go along with this. Well I decided that it's time to do me... It's time to have the body I have always longed for.
Im a picky person with very little patience for non sence anyways I have chosen Dra. Duran as my doctor. I love her work...
I kept reading how hard it has been for you ladies to get quotes and I don't have time for all that so I did a bit of research and contracted Bella Vita Consultants, Jazmine is amazing. I contacted Jazmine on a Thursday made the payment on Friday and no later than I week I have a quote from Dra. Duran..
Now all I need to do is make that deposit, coordinate what date I want in February of next year and all I have to worry about is my blood levels and recovery houses. I don't want to be stressed out over anything and the fee is not unreasonable.

Once I have anymore info I will let all you beautiful ladies know!!
Any questions feel free to ask!!

Dra. Duran

So I've been stalking this site for a few months now and today I read a profile where the doll was recovering from burns due to the Lipo, made me think, do I really want to take that chance? Do I want a bootie that bad?
What do you dolls think??

Vacation approved

My job finally approved my vacation. I requested a month off. You see I have over 800 hours of vacation time accumulated over the years and I am the biggest baby. I'm anticipating pain and lots of discomfort so I want to be in the comfort of my bed if and when that happens. In this next month I want to concentrate on making my deposit and purchasing my ticket. God time is going so fast for me. Any advise from you dolls would be greatly appreciated. I'm flying out there by my self. And anything you lovely ladies can think to be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

4 months and counting

So i now have a lil more than 4 months to go and I'm no where near ready. I want to start taking my vitamins on the first. i also scheduled a physical with my primary doctor, I'm hoping that she will prescribe the meds i need for this thing.. i can put that money towards my massages... or something else.
My family still doesn't know what I'm doing, don't plan on telling them either. for all that they know I'm going on vacation.
So i have scheduled my RH WITH OASIS.. Just felt like they responded right away and i haven't found any terrible reviews. but if anyone knows anything please let me know.
I want to schedule my flight already but my friends keep telling me to wait that after the holidays they go down drastically. but right now they are in an excellent price. I'm swetting bullets here.
Im excited to meet the famous Dra. Duran, this is going to be amazing...

I THINK THAT A CONSULTANT WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY

So as you guys know I used a consultant to help me with this journey, but basically all they have done is schedule my surgery. I have done everything else. I'm 4 months out and I haven't heard a thing from them. I scheduled my own recovery house and if I don't ask them questions I don't get answers and even then I have to email and it takes her at least two days to get back to me. I'm I expecting too much? I want a reminder as to when to start my vitamins, that I need to schedule my flight, that she recommends I bring certain things.. I haven't heard a thing. I'm a bit pissed off.. so any ladies out there please save your money..

Started purchasing a few things I think im going to need for my trip. I will post a list of things im taking.
The vitamins im taking are Iron 65mgs (2 times a day), biotin 10,000 mcg (1 a day), blood builder (1a day) thinking that maybe two weeks before I will increase to twice a day and lower the iron to once a day. Biotin, vitamin c, and folic acid once a day...
if you guys know of something else I should be taking please let me know. my iron is always supper low that's why im taking the blood builder now...
anyway my lovely dolls have a blessed day.. And to those in recovery may you have a speedy one..

Vitamins I started taking Today

These are the vitamins I started taking today. I'm always anemic due to heavy monthlies, so I'm starting now, I have a physical scheduled with my primary doctor for the end of the month. I want to check my hemo then. Crossing my fingers because honestly I don't do very well with pill consumption????.
I do however have a question how do you dolls travel with all that cash? I must admit that I'm a bit concerned. Any suggestions please help a sista out.....

Hemo

Ladies i went this week to my primary for a physical and my hemo is 9.9. i
seriously need to work on this. i have 3 months before my surgery date. HELP how do i work on this

36 Days Before i Leave TO the DR.

So much to prepare, and the days are going by so quickly. Im currently getting iron infusions to get my levels up, I must say one thing they are kicking my ass. First the moment it starts to hit my vain I can taste the iron in my mouth and it makes me nauseous, also it gives me this awful carper taste that I need to have gum or candy in my mouth to tolerate it nasty.... To think I have 3 more sessions to go, but im sticking to it no matter what because my levels need to be on point. Also my primary DR. is prescribing the meds I need for my surgery which will save me some money.
Im supper excited and all I do now is obsess over booty's. I see so many dolls with these amazing bodies. I cant really decide weather I want a big old one or a small one. I guess I will let DR. Duran just do her magic.
Im packing things as I get them. Don't really know What to take with me, but as I read different stories in here I add to my list. Things I can get there im just going to get them there. Debating on the Dr. Miami Booty buddy pillow. Have any of you dolls purchased it? how do you feel about it? This week I plan to send in the remainder of my recovery house payment that way its less cash that im traveling with.
Any advise would be so greatly appreciated...

Im 9 days away form Sx

So im 9 days away from sx, I think that for the most part im ready. I have purchased all my supplies. I wanted to bring only a carry on but im carrying too many things. I know im bringing too much I just need to make sure that when im there in my recovery im not going to need anything. Its more of a calm mind kind of thing.
Im experiencing a lot of emotions all at once, however im not scared about the procedure, but im scared of the pain after if that makes any cense whatsoever. My surgery coordinator has been emailing me about my Hemoglobin I checked it on the 1st of February and im at a 13.7 (yayyyyy). I will start today taking my blood builder vitamins again to maintain my levels. im due to get my period around the 20th but I stopped my birth control so im sure that is going to bring it along a lot sooner. I just hope its after rather than before.
What else can I say other than im ready for this. My boyfriend is scared but hes trying his hardest to be strong for me, I think that what's killing him is the fact that he's not going with me. I made these arrangements before he was in my life and im not changing them, he understands and I have promised this is my first and last round, with the exception if anything needs to be repaired. :)
I cant stop admiring the new pics Dra. Duran has posted on IG those dolls look amazing, Im hoping that one day soon my picture will be up on her page as well.
Well my future dolls please keep us in your prayers.. I will take lots of pictures and will keep you guys posted on my progress. once im there I will update my before and after pics..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon