May be 50 but i'm not going to look it! TT, BBl, Lipo Sculpture. Dominican & Dr Almonte it is!

I am 5'7" 155 lb 3 children woman I turn 50 this...

I am 5'7" 155 lb 3 children woman I turn 50 this year! I'm determined to look my best and I've got some work to do to get there. I have noticed my skin is becoming rippled and lax the older I get so I am going to start going to a gym and see if it don't help.
It's been 2 years almost to the month, since my first lipo procedure and I am in no way happy with it and I'm not willing to pay them more to poke me again for subpar results, they've already had two chances.. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me :)
I have two Dr's in mind one is Dr Almonte in the Dominican.. I did get a quote from her she's booking into August as of now great prices, great work, just nervous about traveling outside of the USA for surgery especially since I’ve never been operated on before. But GOD do I love her work! Let me know if you would like a recap of her quote.
The other is Dr Leedy out of Cleveland he is my "close to home" option I go see him in a few days for a consultation. If he is even close to her price I will go with him, I know he won’t be though and so in will come my dilemma... Travel or home?????? I will feel safe and secure close to home and I know he's a good surgeon. His results are not as impressive as Almontes but it's a trade off I’m willing to make if he's not way out of the ballpark. Was considering traveling to Florida but not after recent events, no thank you!
I know I need a TT and want full torso lipo and may as well have some put into my bottom... not a lot just to shape it a bit I have been blessed with butt, I'ts just an old butt now :) I know they do this in the DO all the time together not sure how a US Dr. will feel about it. I would just go for a MM but I have a strong history of breast cancer and I can not see waking any sleeping giants by messing with my ta-ta's. so they will just have to sag. LOL
Either way, I will be picking and booking a surgeon by the end of the week!
My significant other is not happy about my decision says I’m beautiful just the way I am and what am I doing it for? ... Why am I doing it? Because, I want to show my body without feeling ashamed. I am doing it for me and that's the ONLY reason. I want to walk on a beach confidently in a bikini. I want to wear my tight jeans and not have rolls hanging over. I love my tank tops and want to wear them again without being self conscious of it or covering it up with a jacket. I want a flat tight tummy. It's my money I’ve worked hard for and it's my body. I just pray I come through it all healthy first and foremost and then happy with my choices I’ve made.

I've made my decision after MUCH contemplation. Dr Almonte it is!

I did go to my in person consultation with Dr Leedy. Nice guy, I wasn't impressed with his liposculpture before and after pics I just kept looking and thinking to myself I would not be happy with that. Mind you i've already had 2 conservative shotty procedures done by smartlipo cleveland.. don't get me started! Plus he wouldn't do multiple procedures i needed done at once. I'm sure it's him being 100% comfortable with the care he is giving his patients but I know it can be done and safely. He also wanted to give me a vertical scar, NO Thank You! All in all the USA just does not shape you like the DR Doctors and that's a fact! Looks at the pics.
So I am securing a date in December for my procedures. Now to get my passport, wish pics and things to travel with, oh yeah and keep my courage up! I keep thinking good lord can they really fix this ageing body? I hope so I am dying to feel good about how it looks in a bikini and if it doesn't at least look great in clothes! Wish me well!

Put deposit down and applied for passport today!

STEP 1: Is done, I have secured my date with a transfer of funds. I chose the end of November so I could spend the holiday with my family. They would kill me if I left for Thanksgiving. There are only two members who know I'm going for now, the less the better because I don't want the lectures! I'm 50 I can make up my own mind. My Daughter and my Fiancé are the only ones I will confide in for now. My Fiancé is not happy he told me that they were going to lure me down there and steal my organs... LOL because that's what they do! OMG then I had to google black market organs to be sure that wasn't a thing in the Dominican.. well, it is, as with every other country. Just like sex trafficking. Only thing I have going for me is that I don't think their looking for 50 year old organs or vagina. LOL STEP 2: Done. I went to title bureau today and applied for my passport.. I took the crappiest passport photo ever! Made me realize that that face lift is a priority! Anyway it is one step closer to this becoming a reality! I would love to find a travel buddy! So all you November Almonte Dolls come Forward!

Quote info rom Almonte

Forgot to post this earlier. Hope it helps someone :) Thank you for your images. Dr. Almonte has reviewed your request and suggests the following procedures: Option 1 Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL Option 2 Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL It is very important that you check prior to planning your surgery the following : Hemoglobin levels and BMI. The BMI limit is 35, it is very important that every patient is physically ready to have these procedures. The hemoglobin level must be minimum 12 to have any procedure performed and 13 and above to have full liposculpture. The minimum stay required is 10 days after SX day. Below I have detailed the costs for these procedures. When are you planning to come? Option 1 US$ 5,100.00 Option 2 US$ 4,450.00 Includes: ?10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring (Recovery House available: My Home Patient care RH, The new life, Armonia, Tropical. Due to the high season the RH will be assigned depending on the availability of each one) (US$55.00 extra per day if you bring companion) (US$25.00 additional per day if the patient wish to have a private room for herself Transportation from airport/clinic/consultations Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray Post operation medications 1 Post op garment 1 night at the clinic Free of charge consultation post op Without the Recovery House Option 1 US$ 4,250.00 Option 2 US$ 3,600.00 Includes: Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray Post operation medications 1 Post op garment 1 night at the clinic Free of charge consultation post op Important: Patients with the following conditions will not be able to have sx: - Low hemoglobin level below 12 - Recent abortion or surgeries procedures performed - Patients with cancer history must have a Doctor clearance and must also have an evaluation by an Hematologist whom would give the authorization for the surgery to be perform. - Patients with high blood preassure, diabetic, Thyroid must also be evaluated by a specialist in the field. Medication that must be stopped before surgery: - Aspirin - Weight loss pills or any pill that contains Phendramine must be stopped at least 6 weeks prior to surgery. - Diabetic patients must suspend Metformin a week prior to surgery and must consult your head Doctor to substitute with any other medication that does not contain this component. Prior to your arrival we must prepare your body by taking Folic Acid, Iron and Vitamin C, it is very important we assure you are not anemic since that will enable us to proceed. It is best if you can have a CBC test to check on your Hemoglobin levels, it must be above 12 to have any procedure. The ideal level is 13 and above. There is a security deposit of US$350.00 required to save your date can be placed through the Wells Fargo Bank Account 7049658086 from Yeiro Mateo, Wells Fargo Back Account 2301542722 from Fatima Almonte OR Western Union under Yeiro Mateo. Credit card payments of remaining balance at the clinic must be Visa or Master card, there is a 5% transaction fee of the total amount to be paid. This deposit must be done in dollars and is NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE, although it is good for a year in case you need to change your surgery date and your quote is valid for 6 month. The remaining balance is to be paid in US$ cash ONLY. Once your surgery scheduled, you can ONLY change your date 2 times in case you need to. Surgery days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Dr. Almonte has a very strict rule of only 3 patients per day, and therefore it is very important that you save your date on time. I will need for you to arrive the day prior to prep for surgery. It is preferred that you arrive before 6:00 pm to have all of the evaluations and blood tests performed. You must contact me 48 hours prior to your surgery to confirm flight arrival. Please advise me of any medical conditions or special medication taking at the moment. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or doubts. I look forward to having you here, have a blessed day! Best Regards,

Get $10 Tourist card online as soon as I get my Passport

I'm going to get the tourist card out of the way as soon as I get my passport don't want to wait in long lines for it in the Dominican.
The Tourist Card allows a stay of 30 days in the country, after which, if wishing to stay longer, the Tourist can extend his or her stay paying a fee which will be proportional to the amount of time he or she wishes to remain in the country. If information on the matter is needed, contact the Ministry of Migration.

To obtain a Tourist Card the only requirements are a Valid Passport and the payment of aUS$10.00 or €10.00fee.

The Tourist Card is valid for a year from the date of purchase and is only valid for one person, who will only be able to use it once. The Tourist Card can be acquired at point of sale locations in land, air, or sea ports in the country; it is also available in Dominican embassies and consulate offices overseas and in Tour operating companies. It may also be purchased through the online portal at www.dgii.gov.do.

Okay my wish pics

I want natural curves nothing outregeous on the butt just a lift and a little more projection. I want to get rid of the bra roll area and the back fat and have a nice curve from butt to back. I have a decent butt... for a white girl. :) I want the armpits are addressed and the knees if she can. Seems like a tall order but I have faith she will do just that!

Whatsapped Leslie

I whatsapped Leslie asked if there is anything I need to be doing she told me in June/July go to my dr to get a baseline test on hemo and be sure everything is okay. To start to take my vitamins then as well. I have actually told another soul I'm doing this. My step daughter. I guess I want to be comfortable discussing it and not feel as if it's a dirty little secret. Don't know that I will te the world but it's a step forward!
I get so excited when I think about it now knowing it is really going to happen and feel relieved I am over the researching Dr's process!

A little weight gain

I am in full blown menopause, hot flash hell and everything that goes with it, I have been for 5 or so years now and I keep gaining weight.. I gained 5 more pounds so now I am at 5'7" 160 lbs! Holy cow! I can't seem to lose it and honestly I figured if I'm going to have it cut/ sucked out why would I bust my ass now to lose it? But I will not let myself go over that 160 mark..... I use to say that about 155 :(

Dieting is underway

December is to far away and I cannot stand the fact that I can't get my ass into my jeans without looking like I've been stuffed into them so I am doing a 21 day diet. Low calorie. No alcohol, no sugar, oil of any kind... No fun! I've done it before and dropped 18 lbs in that 21 days but didn't keep it off in the long run. I will do it again.. I keep telling myself I can do anything for 21 days and I can! Here's to dropping 18 lbs by the 9 th of June! Wish me luck this is not an easy diet to stick to its all mind over food! I know it's not a healthy diet but I need quick results to appease me. Patience is not a strong suite for me.

Passport has arrived :)

Makes it more real and makes me wish I had a closer surgery date... November 30 th is to far away. I have been telling people I will have surgery but in a joking way so I don't think they know if they should believe me or not... It will be a huge surprise when I say I told you I was going to do it!
I really want a mini face lift as well but one thing at a time don't want to complicate one with the other til I heal from the previous.
Need to make first apt. for blood work soon to get a baseline of where I'm at. Taking daily vitamin and I must say I do feel better. Haven't started buying supplies yet. So many things to do and no real urgency to do them.

Oh My Goodness... November 28 is right around the corner!

I think about it every day and grow more and more nervous, Only because it's out of the country. I am going to pick up a home hemoglobin test. I haven't started getting supplies. I am conflicted because some ppl say you don't need to take all that stuff and other pack an additional suitcase with supplies. Anyway in the next few days I will be booking airfare... gathering supplies... and getting blood work done to see where I am at. I have gained about 10 lbs so now I'm 163 :( honestly it is menopause and stress. Life is stressful this last year or so. But I don't want to bust my ass to lose it if I'm going to go to DR and have it sucked and tucked out. I will concentrate on that after TT, Lipo, and BBL. I am thinking of traveling with a friend who is a nurse and having her oversee my well being. It would give me piece of mind. Happy preparations Ladies! God bless you all.

Looking for late November 2016 surgery buddies for Dr Almonte

I would like to make some connections here for ladies heading to the DR for procedure with the lovely, talented DR Almonte. I have to look but I think my procedure is booked for the 30 of November. I really don't want to chicken out and need buddy system support so hit me up if your going to be there around the same time :)

Looking for all inclusive recovery home inDR

I really don't want to have to be bothered with gathering all the supplies packing him and hauling them around. I would much prefer an all-inclusive recovery home I have checked out essence but they don't have any availability for such short notice. If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thank you

Dec 1 SX here I come!

Just talked to Leslie my SX is booked for the 1st of December. Still don't have a recovery house but I will contact Serenity as I have a SX buddy who is having surgery by a different DR but same day and pretty much the same procedure. Feels good to know I will have made at least one contact there. I am thinking of staying 14 days so I hopefully don't have to deal with the drains. I am also contemplating having a nurse friend come with me for at least 7 days but that will cost an extra grand to do that... hummm, decisions, decisions.
I haven't booked airfare but will in the next couple days. I go for my first blood work tomorrow. When that comes back I will feel better about booking airfare.
I haven't bought any supplies but will get on that as soon as the bloodwork comes back. Everyday I think about backing out, guess that's normal though, but all i have to do is look in the mirror and I say oh no... you're going!
Saying a silent prayer for all of you on your journey.. God bless

Blood work good!

All systems go. My Hemo is at 14.1 I just started taking the iron and folic acid so I think all was well before that. I do take a multi vitamin and extra C as well Doc suggested I take vitamin D so grabbed some of that.
It appears as I am healthy to undergo the procedures I have chosen. Now the dilemma of the recovery house and should I bring someone with me ? That's an extra 1K on me.
Anyway I have put my faith in God that if I am not meant to do this then things will not work out. So far all has fallen into place for me.

My home recovery house Early December.. Surgery Sister wanted

I have asked Leslie to secure My home recovery house one reason is I want to travel lite and she said w their house you don't need as many surgery supplies. Then I looked on their site they have hospital beds a huge plus for me looks very clean. Bright and cheery. Nurses on staff. The ladies have been very helpful already when I contact them via FB.
Hoping to make contact with another surgery sister:)

My Home Recovery

Have to say they have been so helpful in addressing my questions through messenger on FB... and trust me I have asked a lot! Leslie has always been very responsive as well. Starting to get excited about it.. nerves are lessening and excitement growing!
Some wish pics. Not that I will ever have these bodies I am 50 and have not exercised as I should but that will change after this procedure. I'm going to keep my investment up. Love the shapes.

Paid in full no turning back!

I am almost packed and ready to go my balance has been paid in full and I am excited... Need to quit scrolling through the feed I can't take those picture of people's incisions laying wide open with infection! God bless them, only thing worse would be to not make it through the surgery at all.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have researched and researched and after all of that research I went with Dr Almonte. I feel safe with my decision based on her reviews and her track record. I will update review after surgery.