44 Years Old, TT, Lipo, BBL Coming Soon W/Dra Duran - Dominican Republic

Doing this for me... I've been overweight most of...

Doing this for me... I've been overweight most of my life, health was declining quickly, made the decision to have gastric bypass surgery (yes, I tried diets and excercise, but only had short term results.)... A year and a half later I'm down 100lbs and physically feeling greater than ever. I am currently maintaining my current weight and have been for the last 5 months. Now I want to look on the outside like I feel on the inside!!!

I have been to a few plastic surgery consults and they are all in agreement that what I have left for fat are fat pockets in my abdomen and bulging muscles which will not go away without assistance of ps. Although I have several areas I want to address with ps, my main focus has always been and currently is my abdomen and my upper inner thighs and lipo... The plastic surgeons I've consulted with will not do Lipo with a TT (they state they are not comfortable with that), also no one will do my inner thighs with a TT as they say both are major surgeries and the inner thigh lift is extremely difficult to do (only 1 ps would actually consider doing it, but it wasn't a guarantee). I'm told that blood flow to the extremities is limited after surgery and having both surgeries done at the same time would keep the two areas in competition with each other for blog flow and hinder the healing process. So I decided to look elsewhere to do my research and get more opinions. That's when I came across info on Dra Duran and her Dolls :) Her work is impressive and while I'm not looking for the "Vixen" look, I do want Lipo, TT, BBL and Upper Thigh Lift... I emailed her with all the info requested, contacted her office (no, I didn't get through on my first try) and spoke to her assistant who pulled up my email, looked it over and procceded to explain to me that Dra Duran would most likely not do the inner thigh lift at the same time as the other surgeries, and procceded to tell me what I've already heard several times about the healing issues that may arise. That it was best that I leave that for a round 2. That's when I knew that she was going to be my surgeon!!! In my opinion that meant that she does care about her patients well being and that's what I'm looking for, as well as the best results in the first shot :)

I am here to leave a review, but also to continue learning as I go along. Looking forward to hearing from some Dra Duran Vets!!!

My STATS

I am 5'6"
150-155lbs, ?? from 250+ lbs
Surgery date with Dra Duran 12/20/16
Lipo, TT, BBL ~I just want a waist and a butt!

How I submitted my info, got a quote & my date, basics...

*** IMPORTANT INFO ***

Contact Info:
Dra. Augustina Hilario Duran
**Email: hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com
The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA) | 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Phone# I used (809) 331-5050 ext. 212

To start you will need to email 4 nude photos of yourself (no face shots, unless you are having some facial surgery done) to Dra Duran so she can give you a quote. One front view, one rear view, one right side view, one left side view (arms outstretched). In the email you will also need to include your Height, Weight, Smoker or Non, Health Conditions, How Many Children you've had, all Surgeries you've had preformed, and last but not least, which surgeries you are looking to have. You can add wish pics, but it's not necessary.

Duran is in high demand and does get booked up extremely quick, so to be on the safe side book at least a minimum of 3-4 months ahead of time. She will NOT confirm a date without a deposit so it is important to do this if you are serious about booking a date. Also, be mindful that she does receive tons of emails a day and it does take a while to get to them and to get a hold of her, be patient. Patience and persistence is key. Personally I called everyday for 2 weeks, in those 2 weeks I got through 5 separate times... I've seen where some people have become upset saying that it seems shady for a provider to not call you back, etc... In my humble opinion, if the workload exceeds her capabilities as a provider (there are only so many hours in a day, and just like all of us, she has a private life), in other words her demand is higher than usual because she's that good! If I were in her shoes I would not be chasing anyone down to see if they still want surgery, just my opinion. Also, lets face it, they aren't the US and they don't cater to our American standards, and there isn't a lack of patients wanting her services. Just some perspective.

Once you receive your quote follow instructions below.

Information for wiring your deposit to her:
Some of this info might change as it seems it does change quite often.... This info I am sharing with you is from information that I have recently received in my email and used to send my deposit!!!

The only current option she uses to put down your deposit is through MoneyGram! You will need to select the "Home Delivery Option" only! Funds will need to be in USD (they should ask you this when setting up your wire, if not make sure you state that it is to be delivered in USD (US dollars). Walgreens or Walmart do MoneyGrams. There is a $25.00 fee.

For the first name you will use: Fania Tejeda
For the middle name use: Asistente Dra
For the last name use: Augustina Hilario Duran
The delivery address is: 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo
They will ask if you want to add a free message, what I did was use the same name info given to me with my quote: Fania Tejeda Asistente Dra Augustina Hilario Duran

Once you receive your receipts take photos and attach them to the same email that was sent to you with the quote you received from Dra Duran, so basically you're going to reply to that message and attach the photos of the receipts. In the subject line make sure to type in "Deposit".

Once you send your deposit it is non-refundable, this is because once you have received your quote, this has become your consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And sending your deposit means that you've accepted those terms.
They also want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery, some patients confirm their dates but they never show.

Once you have sent this email you should call the office and speak to Fania or Walkiria to have them pull up your email and from there you can then secure your date!!! *Note- You may need to call back more than one before someone will answer, hence patience and persistence!!! I've been told after 3 pm is the best time to call. I called at different times of the day and had success at different times each time.

Once all that is done you can then start focusing on booking your Flight and Recovery Home, and slowly start packing and getting organized. (Still working on this part!!!)
Once you’ve booked your flight and RH you have to email your information to Dra Duran, again send this as a reply to the other emails that way everything is documented in one email.

Airport:
The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas, and it’s located on Av. Las Americas. Airport Code: SDQ

Remember to give yourself ample time to update or get your Passport!!! It would also be wise to get a Tourist Card prior to arriving in the DR, you can apply online and it costs $10.00. This may save you some time at the airport.

The recommendation is to stay in the DR for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least 10 days minimum. ***Please be safe and try to stay the minimum, this is your life we're talking about here!!!

*Side note:
Payment
She only accepts cash, US dollars only. Doesn’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders or checks.

RH Suggestions???

Hello ladies, I have compiled a list of RH's from several posts I've read, I'd like to know about your personal experience, which RH you chose & why??? Also, would you recommend it??? :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Will update once my surgery is complete.