43 YO Possible Yily Doll in the Making - TT, Liposuction, and BBL - Dominican Republic

Hello RS. I am 43 years old and I have been...

Hello RS.
I am 43 years old and I have been wanting a mommy makeover for over 20 years. I was a teen mom and my pregnancy ruined by body. I am have insecure about my body image which has caused issued in my relationship and limits me to the types of clothing I feel comfortable wearing. I've had multiple consultations over the years but fear and funds have prevented me from moving forward up to this point. I have been obsessed with this website and I am on here reading reviews pretty much everyday. I am very strongly considering going with Dr. Yily De Los Santos, in the DR for my precudure. I am really scared about having surgery but even more afraid of having it out of the country. I have a few questions about RS reviews that I have read that I would like you to provide some feedback about. I've read several reviews where some women have said that they woke up during their precudure (clutching my pearls)!!
What happened after you woke up? Did they putt you back to sleep?
While at the RH do the nurses drain your tubes for you or is this something you must do on your own? How difficult is it to sleep in the faja? Where can I purchase an extra garment from? Where do I get the tourist card from?
Ladies I know it's a lot of questions but after reading all of the reviews these are all of the things I've been curious about.....

Before pics

Date is Set

I will be a Yily Doll in June. I paid my deposit today and I am so excited that I am one step closer to my new improved body. I know i need to print a tourist card but dolls what else is a must have for my trip? Help me out.

More before pic

I wish there was something that could be done about my stretch marks ????.

Second Thougjts

I paid my deposit yesterday and my date is confirmed for June 17th. Someone sent me a link on f---book last night about DR surgery horry stories and now I'm having second thoughts ????

$300 paid Deposit up for grabs for $200

I have a paid deposit of $300 with Dra Yily De Los Santos for a scheduled surgery date of June 17, 2016 up for grabs for $200. If you send me a money order for $200 I will transfer the deposit and surgery date over to you. Inbox me if you intetested.

Emotional roller coaster

I am emotionally drained. I am literally driving myself crazy thinking about this surgery. Should I go to the DR or not?
I had a consultation with a local doctor in Atlanta and although his work is amazing. The cost is 3x the amount Yily quoted. Ive been wanting this for sssoooooo long and I want to be smart about it. I cant really afford the procedure here in the states but I'm now nervous about going ro the DR. Ladies let me know about you experiences PLEASE!!!!!!

Going with Dr. Sergio Alvarez in Miami

OK so I've made the decision to not go out of the country for my procedure. I've decided to go with Dr. Sergio Alvarez in Miami scheduled for June 15, 2016 (deposit paid). The mental part of this journey is no joke but this is something that I've wanted for so long that I must move forward. My fiance has been extremely supportive although I know I've been driving him crazy with all of this.
My procedure will be a two part process for best results. I will have round 1 with Dr. Alvarez (BBL) and then will schedule my tummy tuck for a 4-6 months after that. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Purchased my Super Booty Buddy today

I purchased my super booty buddy today from the Dr. Miami booty buddy website

COUNT DOWN - One week

1 week to go and I'll be an Alvarez Angel.
I'm really excited, but nervous at the same time. Ready to get it over with so I can start the healing process.

Official Alvarez Doll

I made it to the other side THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
I had my surgery with Dr. Sergio Alvarez on Wednesday June 15th.
I'm 4 days post op and I'm still in pain but definitely getting stronget everyday.

11 days Post Op

Today I am 11 days post op. The recovery struggle is real for me. My stomach is still very sore and have diarrhea. Sleeping is still really uncomfortable. I'm really loving my results but I'm really questioning if all of this was worth it. Any tips would be helpful.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon