35 Yrs Old 2 Kids Much Needed - Dominican Republic, DO

I have being doing a lot of research for a couple...

I have being doing a lot of research for a couple yrs on Dr's in DR that I'm interested on getting sx with, u named it, n probably I have look @ it already. My search narrow down to Cabral or Duran. I have got a quote from Cabral but my heart is leaning toward Dra, Duran I mean I love her work n to me it seems more natural n according to the body type of the client goal.

Getting closer to where I want to be ! ! !

I'm getting closer to where I want to be before surgery, like o said lady's this is a process and I am getting my body ready for that big day so far I have lost a total of 36lbs by eating healthy and going to the gym at least 4 days a week and doing a lot of cardio. Today I send Dra Yily de los santos an email inquiring about a quote and she answered it in less than an hour. She quoted me $ 4500 for bbl, tt, and lipo. But like I said this is a process and I still have a way to go. But I'm planning to inquire Dra duran for a quote once I get to my ideal weight, I still have 25 more lbs to loose.