36 Yrs Old 2 Kids Much Needed - Dominican Republic, DO

I have being doing a lot of research for a couple...

I have being doing a lot of research for a couple yrs on Dr's in DR that I'm interested on getting sx with, u named it, n probably I have look @ it already. My search narrow down to Cabral or Duran. I have got a quote from Cabral but my heart is leaning toward Dra, Duran I mean I love her work n to me it seems more natural n according to the body type of the client goal.

Getting closer to where I want to be ! ! !

I'm getting closer to where I want to be before surgery, like o said lady's this is a process and I am getting my body ready for that big day so far I have lost a total of 36lbs by eating healthy and going to the gym at least 4 days a week and doing a lot of cardio. Today I send Dra Yily de los santos an email inquiring about a quote and she answered it in less than an hour. She quoted me $ 4500 for bbl, tt, and lipo. But like I said this is a process and I still have a way to go. But I'm planning to inquire Dra duran for a quote once I get to my ideal weight, I still have 25 more lbs to loose.

Just waiting for Dra Yily ! ! !

Hey dolls, I'm just waiting for dr Yily to confirm my sx day, and I'll locked right away. Already got my flight book. This week going to my pcp to get my hemo check and see where I'm standing.

Today I got my physical exam done! ! !

Thanks god, everything went well now I'm just waiting for my blood tests to come back and give me my hemo level. So I can know where I'm standing with my hemoglobin, and start taking the vitamins and pre-op supplements starting February.
Dra Yily De los Santos