Well Overdue Mommy Makeover

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Being a single Mother of two can wreak havoc on...

Being a single Mother of two can wreak havoc on your body. Now that my youngest is old enough I feel comfortable enough to travel for my procedure, be able to recover and follow my aftercare instructions the way I need to. I've been researching for many years, like many of you, have tried everything under the sun but muscle separation won each and every time. I have decided to travel to the Dominican Republic for my procedure. I am a 44 year old Mom and my boobs sag, my stomach is a huge sagging pouch that flops over to a point where I can't even shave without lifting the sagging skin :(. My backside is deflated, and I have flanks. I can't fit a lot of clothing and everything feels tight on my abdomen area. Although I have a great fiancé who actually doesn't want me to have anything done, has been very supportive and is with me every step of the way. I feel awful about the way I look and there are many nights that I cry myself to sleep. I feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit and pretty much try to stay covered up all the time. I feel disgusted looking in the mirror and want to look and feel great for my wedding and in general. Below you will see my before pics.

Before Pics

Here are my before pics

Working on bmi

I have been planning my strategy to bring my bmi down to an acceptable level. So far I've been drinking more water, no overeating, no eating after 6pm and I'm increasing my fiber intake too. Telling you it's not easy when you're stressing about life in general.

Fell off Bandwagon

So last night was my engagement dinner w family and friends. Had a queens breakfast lol then skipped lunch and went in on dinner as if an apocalypse was coming :(. Let's not even mention the drinks. I'm totally disappointed
w myself because of the food intake. Today I will be stronger.

Lost some more weight

Hi guys just a quick update weighed myself again today lost a few more pounds goal is about 30 lbs in total only lost about 9 since I started my weight loss journey (October) to bring my bmi down for my surgery so I have a ways to go...

A few more lbs lighter

Hi All
Still working on losing weight I lost a few more lbs clothes fit a bit looser, stomach area more droopy I can't wait until my date

Bmi update

Hi beauties hope this post finds each and every one of you doing well. Remember how stressed I was about getting my bmi to 25? All that stress I put on myself the email they sent actually said 35 not 25! Thank goodness I went back to the email I was sent by the doctor's office I totally misread the first time in all my excitement. Well my bmi is now at 30 it was at 33 before my appt last week. Now I don't feel so stressed and I'm not taking for granted still eating the right stuff and getting in a lot of walking. I am exactly one month away from sx. So now I'm just making sure I have all my supplies that I'm taking with me. Will probably pack my suitcase at least a week or two before. Can't wait so anxious, excited, and everything else ???? Also I'm driving my fiancé crazy with it lol.
I will check in again soon.
BlueAngel17

Less than 2 weeks left

I'm maintaining my bmi under 35, taking my vitamins but the iron pills were giving me bad headaches ???? and make me really constipated ????. So I'm taking them but not every day

Not so great news

Just got a call from sx dr office. I have to either reschedule or they can return money and I can have done with another dr. Mines is pg and was having contractions so they said I can reschedule for August but I can't go at that time ???? I was supposed to have my sx next Friday. Flight Tickets, r&r, time taken from work I'm at a loss right now I don't know what I'm going to do

Working w another Sx

Hi Dollies,
Dr Compres was happy to take me as a patient, am now confirming details will keep you guys updated. Fingers crossed

No news yet about RH

Just reached out to new Drs office about RH still haven't heard about where I will be staying. I've been trying to focus about good things but it's hard when there is uncertainty about RH house all I'm feeling is anxiety and I'm supposed to get on a plane in two days feeling this way :(

I'm here!

Hey lovelies a quick update for you. So I arrived yesterday my driver was waiting took me to see my Dr. He took his time with me and gave me a detailed consultation. He was very nice too a mild mannered Dr. Today I do all my necessary pre-ops. Will try to post later. If not, Friday is my big day, positively looking ahead, smiling, nervous, ready :)

Sore and achy

Today I'm sore and have nausea will write again later

Recovering

Hi Beauties,
2nd day of post-op and the aches and pain is unbearable at times. I need help to get up, to walk, to get positioned back in bed or recliner. RH and my fiancé have been super helpful through it all. Also I haven't done number 2 yet today I will take Senna before I go to bed.

Back Home

Hi Lovelies, today makes 12 days post op for my tt/bbl/back lipo. I didn't get to do the breast lift because I had so much fat that my Dr didn't want to risk doing it and putting my life in danger. I have attached progressive pics from my sx. Some people may find them hard to look at but I'm posting them because it's the reality of what I went through. I will post more pics as time goes on.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I never did my surgery w this dr because she was pregnant and went into early labor. I just want to note that I booked my date back in September. I don't understand why her office reached out a week before my surgery to inform me. I think the right thing to do would've been to contact patients sooner or let them know when they were booking this way we can make a decision to go with another Dr or wait for her to return from maternity leave. There were patients who were in her office scheduled for surgery imagine their surprise going with another Dr that they had no time to research or not doing it at all. Staff wasn't to pleased to return my money but they had no choice. I went with Dr Compres which her staff did recommend to me. I had researched him before but I didn't go w him because he was a male Dr. I was wrong to factor that in. I guess I was meant to have my surgery with him there's a reason for everything. and very happy I did he's a great caring Dr who cares about his patients.