Ready to Start Fresh...love the Skin I'm in Just Want a Little Upgrade - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm team Dr. DURAN. ....I will be getting my help...

I'm team Dr. DURAN. ....I will be getting my help with this journey with the beautiful ladies @ bellavita_consultant. ...I'm so excited if anyone is planning to go around the time would like. ..Please by all means message me. I would love a sx buddy especially since I will be traveling alone and to be honest my family is not showing any support. Glad I found this site. If you have tips, suggestions ...I'm open to all.

over whelmed

I need help!!!! I feel like I'm lost, I don't know where to start what to do first. ...I wanted to get my supplies started but I don't have what to get. Just applied for my passport but undecided on if I should bellavita_consultant services or just research on my own. ...I know I have plenty of time but I like to know i have some things accomplished. Any tips. ...oh if you dolls are wondering I'm going for tt lipo bbl...Team duran.

Getting started

Ok I know I can be a little anal but I got my paperwork started for my leaving of absence and I think I'm going to take my trip either the first or third week of June. Been tracking my period and I due for it on the second week. ...is that too much prepping? The only problem I'm having is getting my doctor on board he is being a little hesitant on giving me my prescription oh well hopefully he'll have a change of heart by June. ....gosh I didn't realize how much planning goes into this

surgery postponed :(

So highly irritated. ...I'm going to have to postpone my surgery. ...I'm so pissed but everything happens for a reason even if we don't approve will keep everyone updated when I pick a new date. .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon