My Journey Has Begun!!!! Mother of 2 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello wonderful ladies and gentlemen, I am a...

Hello wonderful ladies and gentlemen,
I am a mother of two wonderful children. I have been married for 7 years too my biggest supporter. I have been researching a mommy makeover after I had my second child;; she is 4 year old know.So this is way over due. My daughter put such a strain on my body. I tried very thing possible and still unable to get my body to snap back. I have bend following this page for quite a while, and I finally decided on a surgeon to work her magic, Dr. Almonte. I have reviewed all of her clients that she has transformed, and I am please with what I have seen. She gave me two quotes: 1st: $4950 for tummy tuck, liposuction of (full back, waist, flanks, and underarm) with BBL. 2nd: $5950 is everything I stated above plus a beast life. I am waiting on clearing from my job, so I can schedule my date. I know for sure I want to do my transformation while it's cooler out side since I will need too wear a compression garment for 3 months. Almonte's customer service is awesome, and she has responded to my emails quite fast. I am excited to see my knew body. My husband don't want me to get a beast life, so I might just get the first quote done.

Update: Change plastic surgeon to Dr. Mel Ortega

I have been out of the loop for sometime know do to medical issues. My medical problems is finally stabalize, so I have changed surgeon, and I will be going to Spectrum Aesthetics on October 21, 2016. I will land in Miami on October 20. Dr. Mel Ortega will be performing my mommy makeover which includes Breast life, tummy tuck and liposuction. I have paid for my surgery, so it is loc in, no coping out. I am nerve and excited at the same time. I have gain some weight due to medication, but I am working hard at the gym. I will also be doing a 40 cleans prior to surgery. I will have my lab work done mid September which is nerve racking. I can wait to October 20?

The End is near

I have 1 month and 15 days before my MMO, and I am so excited. I started graduate school and while I'm recovering I have a s**t load of homework. Hopefully, I can get pass the pain and complete all my assignments. I also text Claudia's Recovery house tonight to find out if there was Wifi... Thank God she does. I also found Labcorp with is 5 miles from my house which is great. What are some supplies I need to bring with me? I want to pack as minimal as possible.

Increased surgery deposit

I spoke to Liz at Spectrum Aesthetic, and she informed me that Dr. Ortega can't do my surgery because of a medication I am on. The only way he was willing to do it if I pay an additional $2,000, so he can do it at the hospital. I told the nurse that I stop taking my medication 3 months ago due to me reading reviews on real self stating that they had the same issue. I am know looking for another surgeon to do my mommy makeover. Spectrum is going to give me my refund as well as send me a check in the mail. I am so darn pissed. I will try to schedule with someone else.

Dr. Tania Medina

I am so excited to jump start my journey. I had a few bumps in the road, but It seem like ever is falling into plan. I received my passport. My flight is booked, and my sx is January 3 ????. I have been taking my vitamins as well as eating a high iron food plan. I got my hemo checked this month, and it's at 12.8. I am sure that my hemo will be fine because I had an hysterectomy, do I don't menstruate. Hopefully my hemo will be at least a 14 before December.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is Dr. Tania Medina and so far she have been very helpful.