32yr Old Mother of 2 Needs the Works

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ok since I received some much help from real self...

Ok since I received some much help from real self when I started my research for my journey I decided to pass on the love. In 8 weeks I will be headed to the DR to see Dra. Cynthia Disla. I plan on getting a MMO. I want lipo sculpturing, a bbl, tummy tuck w/ muscle repair, breast lift with implants.

OMG I can't believe Im about to do this.

Ok so I will be there in 2 weeks getting this work.. I paid for my deposit for the doctor, the rh, the flight, the overnight nurse.. i packed my bags.. probably over packed... me and my sx buddy are ready... I haven't told that many people that I'm doing this just a few friends and family members... I am 5 11 and 225lbs so my bmi is 31.4.. it needs to be under 35 so thats good.. my natural hemo level is 13.5 so i should be good there too but im taking supplements in hope to get it to over 14.

My journey has ended

I got all the way there and couldnt have sx because my A1C was 9.5.. My pcp here in the states never told me I was diabetic although i had been for at least 18 months based on old glucose tests i requested from labs i had taken... i have to wait 6 months and try again after getting the diabetes under control. I am so angry... we hear bad things about docs in other countries but if i hadnt gone to the DR how long might i have had this disease and not known. I told her and she cleared me for sx... i never looked at lab results because i always figured if you arent telling me the negatives in my results im good right??? Plus i been with her for nearly 7 years so i trusted her. Welp only positive thing is more time to lose weight. My bmi was 32.1 with 227lbs and 5 10.5 but i will lose 27lbs with all this low carb no sugar just protein and veggies and water diet im on for fuccin life.... ????????????????

Ok the journey continues

Its been a few weeks and my A1C is already down to a 7.0 from exercise, dieting and metformin... I have lost almost 15lbs in almost 9 weeks. I am so proud of myself. I have a 30.00 BMI now and I am looking at going back to the DR in the summer.... Yayy me

Im getting ready to go back y'all

Ok so my date is set for July 24th with Dr. Manuel Marte. I bought my ticket so next is a deposit to Rebirth Recovery Home and deposit for my overnight nurse.
Im still pretty much packed from last time.. i will supplement a few things. I have lost 20lbs since January because of my restricted diet to lower my glucose levels because of the diabetes. I was upset at first because im scared of not having enough fat for a good bbl but ima have to just hope and pray that a 29.5 to 30.5 bmi will be enough fat.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't gone to her yet but so far she has been communicative through whatsapp. I went to her but couldn't have surgery for my diabetes so my rating is based on before meeting her and meeting her but she isn't my surgeon. When I go back in July I will be going to someone else so I guess I better create a new review lol.