25yrs Old 2 Kids BBL with Lipo Arms Flanks Stomach and Arms - Dominican Republic

Hello, Hopefully this review will help someone...

Hopefully this review will help someone else along the way who is looking forward to having sx in Dominican Republic with Dra Yily Santos. I am excited and nervous at the same time. As of now communication has been good. I just wish I knew someone who spoke Spanish to go with me. I will post a picture of pre-op so you guys will see before and after.

So I rescheduled my sx for November 16th. My boyfriend wasn't able to get his passport in time enough and I was not going to go alone. As of right now I weigh 215 and I am 5'10. I want to lose at least 30 pounds before my lipo. I will also get smart lipo in the US in Dallas for my arms and thighs. I would get it all done in DR but recovery time for bbl lipo on flanks stomach thighs and arms is just too much. Communication has been great with her team. I will update you guys on my weight loss journey. I have officially cut off soda starting today and no fast food.

A month and a half away

I am so excited. But honestly I need to start eating right. I want to start working out also to lose a few pounds before surgery. I just have a lot of events going on in my life. Which ends up taking all my time. I'm nervous but I can't wait to have my new body. Also I plan on getting a personal trainer to help with my abdominal area. Once I am cleared for exercising.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon