Duran Dolls !!! - Dominican Republic

Ok so I have been stalking this site for a while...

Ok so I have been stalking this site for a while now is there any one that is going to Dra Duran that's already have a confirmed date in April or May that will be canceling!! I want to have my sx ASAP ???????????? please contact me serious inquires only please thanks!!
Future Duran Doll????

Flight is booked!!!!!

So guys I have finally booked my flight I'm leaving may 19th woop woop!!!! I'm going one day early just to see the beach ????????I'm so in love with the beaches! So anywho and sx vets have any todos or not todos that has been to the DR!! ????

Almost a Duran Doll

Hey Duran dolls!! So I have my date may 20th I stalked her and got it moved up!! All those trying to get her you have to be persistent..... So now I have a date I wanted to know about the recover house to chose and exactly what I need!! Can some of the dolls that had they sx give me advice!! Thanks ????

Got my test results back!!!

Hey ladies so today I got my hemo results and My levels are 13.7 so I'm going to just eat extra food high in iron I really done want to take pills... Any of you ladies hemo was normal and didn't take the iron pills!!! I'm so excited counting down the days till I'm a video vixen lol in my head anyway!! Now I just need to buy all the post op meds any suggestions on a good brand and where to but it! I will post a few pics soon...Good luck and happy journey to all the sx dolls...xoxoxox

Pics with stimulator

Ok so I really don't know how to work the app but just playing around to see what I will look like after sx

More pics

4 days left!!!!!

Hi ladies time has past so fast! So I have found a buddy and a great condo and. Great private nurse services all thanks to real self!! This has been a very anxious journey and I'm almost near my goal!!

All I'm bringing is my pre and post op meds because the nurse I hires is bringing all that other stuff which I'm happy because it saves me time and money and an extra bag at the airport!! So Good Luck to all you ladies on your journey I'll up date more once I get to the DR and do my blood work! I'll also take pics of our condo and let you know how the nurse service went
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon