Future Almonte Doll- 29, No Kids, Tummy Tuck, Full Liposculpture and BBL After Weight Loss - Dominican Republic, DO

After months of researching I've decided to go...

After months of researching I've decided to go with Dra. Fatima Almonte. My date is set for February 9th, 2017 and I'm looking for a surgery buddy. I will be staying at Serenity II. I've lost 85 pounds so far and am currently at 178. I hope to lose 20-30 more pounds prior to my tummy tuck, lipo and bbl. Hopefully I can get a breast lift and augmentation either prior to or shortly after that.

Date change.

So my date was originally scheduled for Feb. 9th, 2017, but I've had to move it back to March 9th, 2017.

I was supposed to have my lap band changed out to a Gastric Sleeve, back on August 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to have the Lap Band removed. The doctor told me that my stomach was in bad condition due to the amount of scar tissue I had (my liver was attached to my stomach and the band was eroding it's way into the stomach wall). My since my sleeve was pushed back to December, I decided to push my plastics back to give me enough time to reach my goal weight of 130-135. I'm currently at 180. :(

Heading back to Mexico tomorrow.

Mexico Round 2:

So tomorrow I will be heading back over to Mexico and checking into our hotel. Friday is my surgery date for the Gastrjc Sleeve.
Let me go over some stats here:

Highest weight prior to lap band: 263
Lowest weight with lap band: 177.5 (this was once) and I immediately went back up to 180 and this was where I hovered for months.

**About a month before the "conversion surgery, I decided to "deflate" my band and therefore I experienced some weight gain.**

Weight at time of lap band removal: 189
Lowest weight after band removal: 175.5
Highest weight after band removal: 201.3 :(
Current weight: 196.6 (after 3 days of liquids)

So, you can probably see why I've decided to go ahead with the gastric sleeve. I am a monster when it comes to food. :( you could call me an addict, really.

At one point almost a month after removal, I considered starting fresh and trying to do it on on own. That though quickly went away after I had gained SIX POUNDS after 4 days of healthy meal prep. :(

Screw being fat, I'm done with it. I've felt almost every pound of regain and it's driving me crazy and making feel so uncomfortable and unhappy with myself. I just want to get back to feeling good about myself, so if that's a crime then f*ck it!
It's going down on Friday! Lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far interactions with Lesley (Dra. Fatima's assistant) have been great. I realize she is a busy lady, yet she still is pretty prompt with her responses and has been very helpful with my questions and requests.