Future Almonte Doll- 29, No Kids, Tummy Tuck, Full Liposculpture and BBL After Weight Loss - Dominican Republic, DO

After months of researching I've decided to go...

After months of researching I've decided to go with Dra. Fatima Almonte. My date is set for February 9th, 2017 and I'm looking for a surgery buddy. I will be staying at Serenity II. I've lost 85 pounds so far and am currently at 178. I hope to lose 20-30 more pounds prior to my tummy tuck, lipo and bbl. Hopefully I can get a breast lift and augmentation either prior to or shortly after that.

Date change.

So my date was originally scheduled for Feb. 9th, 2017, but I've had to move it back to March 9th, 2017.

I was supposed to have my lap band changed out to a Gastric Sleeve, back on August 22nd. Unfortunately, I was only able to have the Lap Band removed. The doctor told me that my stomach was in bad condition due to the amount of scar tissue I had (my liver was attached to my stomach and the band was eroding it's way into the stomach wall). My since my sleeve was pushed back to December, I decided to push my plastics back to give me enough time to reach my goal weight of 130-135. I'm currently at 180. :(
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far interactions with Lesley (Dra. Fatima's assistant) have been great. I realize she is a busy lady, yet she still is pretty prompt with her responses and has been very helpful with my questions and requests.