Soon to be Duran Doll

So I've been back and forth with Dra Duran...

So I've been back and forth with Dra Duran surgical coordinator via email. The problem is I have to wait days to get a reply to my email. I haven't paid for her yet so I hoping that is the lag. Does anyone have this problem when the finally pay? I want to book my surgery in March and want to make sure I have everything paid for so everything goes smoothly

Wish pic

I'm hoping for something close to this!!!!!!! I definitely have the hips and thighs for it!!! I just can't wait and I hope I can schedule soon. I already have my quote so I guess I've gotten more than some. I wish I can actually speak with the surgical coordinator since I am Spanish and can speak it. Hopefully soon.

Finally spoke with surgical coordinator

I actually spoke with one of her receptionist and surgical coordinator. I went and scheduled with the sc cause I feel it will be much smoother. She's very nice and we'll spoke btw. Very clear english. Any who... I'm scheduled for 4/27/17. I paid my deposit via PayPal. I was hesitant but I said like if I don't do it now I'm gonna make it longer. So I did it. Waiting for receipt confirmation email. And ya it's happening. I was hoping it would be sooner than April but it ok. It gives me more time to prepare mental and financially. I'm so freaking excited!!!!

Jazmines recovery house review

Has anyone stayed at Jazmines recovery house? If so what was your experience?

Need a reputable recovery house!

My surgery is scheduled 4/26/17. I'm gonna keep calling to find an opening for February or March. I really don't wanna wait 6 months. Anyways, I'm most nervous about choosing the right recovery house. I was thinking about Serenity, Paradise or armonia. Any suggestions please. I want a good one with attentive caring staff. I want to recover with as least stress as possible. I'm also looking for a surgery buddy :)

Future Sx very distracting

So my schedule is 6 months away. I'm so anxious and can't stop fantasizing about the day of surgery. I don't know how to take my mind off of it. It's actually pretty annoying. Ive researched everything on the web already nothing else to Google about it. Even YouTube reviews. to take on some projects to get my kind off of it. It's ridiculous. Ugh!????

Can't wait til April!! Need something sooner!!!!

I really trying to get an appointment for Jan or February. I have one schedule in April, but that's just so far. I can't wait that long. Hopefully I'll get called with a cancel date sooner. Fingers crossed!

Sx buddy needed. Jan 4th. Dra Duran

My appointment was moved up to Jan 4th. I'm so excited and scared. I have so many emotions I don't know what to feel! I need a sx buddy!!!

Visage of grace retreat it is!

I've been so nervous trying to decide what is the best rh form me. I actually made an IG page just to be updated on Durans new work and have been in contact with a few dolls who've received had sx. 2 recommend Visage of grace retreat. They said their stay there was amazing. I looked them up on IG and got a response in less than 5 min answering many questions I had and making me feel relaxed. They spoke and typed perfect and correct English. This is definitely the place for me. I can feel it. You tell they take super good care of there dolls and stay in contact with them through social media. I've even read recent reviews of people just staying there for vacation and not post op care. They are the one. Deposit made. Passport application printed and going to pay fee to have it mailed. Not just need to book my flight but need to wait for Dec for my Christmas bonus lol. This is a costly trip.

Reschedule ????

I had to reschedule to the next soonest appointment which is may 11???????????????????????????????????????? I guess I just have to suck it up.

Considering Dr. Robles

Considering Dr. Robles. Please someone give me reviews on her!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon